RNS310 Amundsen Sat Nav etc...

hutchysrs50

I don't know much about it really, it came with my 2012 Fabia elegance but ive already got a RNS510 so removing it soon.

I don't have a handbook for it so do'nt have the code unless its written on it somewhere.

When selecting navigation it asks for a map disc so don't think any is currently installed.

Had SD card and Aux input etc... looks in good condition, cant see any damage, i'll take a few HD close up pictures tomorrow, can do a video of it in use if someone wants? its touch screen or buttons also.

Price, i honestly have no idea, prices are all over so going to say £200 but feel free to shoot me an offer, i wont be offended.

image.jpg

A picture i took today with the car stripped out, not ideal but :D

image.jpg

Edited by hutchysrs50

Just a thought to help with sale, maybe ask supplying dealer/seller to see if they will chip in for a maps SD card. I believe they are one time use only jobbies for this model. Obviously if this was know when you bought then i guess you cant go back and ask...

• 9 months later...
On 05/05/2017 at 01:04, Wardy said:

I've got the later RNS-315 unit with DAB going up for sale shortly, if that's any good?

No, but thanks

Edited by gingerbeardman