Fitting a new Radio to my new Fabia

So I have a ford fiesta with an aftermarket radio in it. I want to put that radio in my new 2013 Skoda Fabia SE, which is a lease car, so because I don't really know wtf I'm doing, I'm getting a garage to do that bit

Problem is, the garage is a bit of a ripoff: £70 for the fitting, and then they want £40 for parts.

I'd rather not pay £40 for parts that I can probably source myself.

The skoda dealer wants £43 for the same thing, which they told me includes a "dashboard cover", a booster, and wiring with noise protection. Not sure what wiring that would be...

I've been reading this thread about changing the radio, but I still have some questions:

- the link to required parts is dead - does anyone know what parts I'd need? It's a 2013 Fabia SE, and has a 

- Can I re-use my current radio's signal amplifier/booster in the Fabia? If so, why not: is it because the booster is car make/model specific? Or are they radio specific? Or just generic?

- I reckon I can pull my current radio out myself (had it fitted with a mate, he did nearly everything), but what do I need to pull out of my current car other than the head unit, the big bunch of wires behind it, and this signal booster?

Here's a picture of the car radio in the Fabia

Cheers