Octy Mk 2 under driver's seat storage box.

Sarge

I have for sale an under seat storage box for RHD driver's seat. Had this on my previous pre fl Octy but new one has elec. seat so the box is incompatible. Will fit facelift Octy too. No fixings with it but I just had it screwed in using existing fixing holes. Excellent fully working condition.

£12 inc. postage.

Thanks for enquiry but it wouldn't go on passenger side as it's design is very much to fit off-side.

It's not too difficult - even I've managed it! You need to remove the existing front panel - only two screws though a little bit awkward to access. Then box goes in it's place. The box should be held by the two front screws and two at the rear. I've never bothered with the rear ones so just screwed it up at the front and used some double sided tape at the back. The whole process can be made much easier by removing the seat but that was a bit extreme for me. In summary, not difficult but fiddly.