Lancashire Members

BlueDiesel

Dan from Longridge near Preston. Have a red and black 2011 fabia VRS

I spend a lot of time going through Longridge, can't say I have seen a new shape Fab vRS about though?

I'll keep an eye out for you

JRJG

Dan from Longridge near Preston. Have a red and black 2011 fabia VRS

Finally spotted you, going past the high school yesterday.

Are we any closer to thinking about dates for a meet?

JRJG

Finally spotted you, going past the high school yesterday.

Are we any closer to thinking about dates for a meet?

JRJG

Ah nice what car was you driving ? And I dunno I was hoping there would be some sort of meet going on either in or around Lancashire

Ah nice what car was you driving ? And I dunno I was hoping there would be some sort of meet going on either in or around Lancashire

A blue Mk1 Fabia, I try and keep it clean...

Well there are meets every now and again down at the Capitol centre, the 'NW Car Cruise' types, they don't particularly interest me.

From the number of members replying in this thread I think it would be a good decision to make a Brisky meet. Charnock Richard being a great mid way point for most.

JRJG

A blue Mk1 Fabia, I try and keep it clean...

Well there are meets every now and again down at the Capitol centre, the 'NW Car Cruise' types, they don't particularly interest me.

From the number of members replying in this thread I think it would be a good decision to make a Brisky meet. Charnock Richard being a great mid way point for most.

JRJG

Ah yeah I think I remember seeing you, and yeah I've been to a couple NW car cruise meets there allright , but it would be good to start having briskoda meets cause there's never any skodas at NW Cc meets.

Do you know anyone else local who would be up for it ?

I know one lad who has a 300 plus bhp octavia vrs which is really smart, he'd probably come.

Edited by BigDan123

Ah yeah I think I remember seeing you, and yeah I've been to a couple NW car cruise meets there allright , but it would be good to start having briskoda meets cause there's never any skodas at NW Cc meets.

Do you know anyone else local who would be up for it ?

I know one lad who has a 300 plus bhp octavia vrs which is really smart, he'd probably come.

I know what you mean they all seem to be corsas don't they.

Is that Stuart in Longridge?

I don't know of many more that are really local. However I suspect that most people who have posted on this thread would come to a meet.

As long as it was somewhere mid way in the county.

JRJG

I know what you mean they all seem to be corsas don't they.

Is that Stuart in Longridge?

I don't know of many more that are really local. However I suspect that most people who have posted on this thread would come to a meet.

As long as it was somewhere mid way in the county.

JRJG

Yeah stu turner with the octavia, he's the one who got me into the Fabia vrs cause I used to lift share to work with him when he had one.

And yeah have a meet with people further away would be good, is there a forum dedicated to meets ? Cause we should post a meet idea with a place and a time an date ect

Hi all,

Wondering if there are many Lancashire members on here.

Posting from Wyre! :)

Would you bee the nice Octy vRS I saw in Garstang Sainsbury's carpark on Wednesday night?  I saw a BRISKODA sticker in the window.

That's mine mate. I live down the road at St Michaels :) what are you driving pal?

Ha, nowt worth mentioning at the minute  :D but looking for a facelift magic black Octy 2 estate at the minute.  Probably can't stretch to a vRS, but (much to the missus dimay) I'll probably put a vRS mesh grille and bumper insert on whatever I get.  Not a boy racer, I just like the look of the mesh grille!

Yeah, I'm in Garstang and saw it when I'd nipped in with the kids.  I was pointing to it telling my daughter "that's what daddy is wanting"  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Looks as though there is definitely enough Brisky members locally to justify organising a meet!

It would have to be an evening or a Sunday for me.

Anyone else have any ideas / rendezvous suggestions / dates ?

JRJG

Ha, nowt worth mentioning at the minute  :D but looking for a facelift magic black Octy 2 estate at the minute.  Probably can't stretch to a vRS, but (much to the missus dimay) I'll probably put a vRS mesh grille and bumper insert on whatever I get.  Not a boy racer, I just like the look of the mesh grille!

Yeah, I'm in Garstang and saw it when I'd nipped in with the kids.  I was pointing to it telling my daughter "that's what daddy is wanting"  :thumbup:

Ah nice! Make sure you come and say hi if you ever spot me knocking around. I'm often in Garstang shopping or flying the drone!

Looks as though there is definitely enough Brisky members locally to justify organising a meet!

It would have to be an evening or a Sunday for me.

Anyone else have any ideas / rendezvous suggestions / dates ?

JRJG

I'm easy, and will try and get across. Never been to a meet to be honest......

Plenty of venues at the end of the M65/M61 junction?

I'd be happy to drive to the end of either. We had mentioned Charnock Richard services to make it more accessible for those in the north. But I don't mind either way.

JRJG

• 2 weeks later...