Lancashire Members

BlueDiesel

Someone suggest a Sunday evening then.

And suggest a venue reasonably central to the county.

We have a lot of members nearby by the looks of it who are all interested in a meet. It would be great to meet everyone.

JRJG

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, new here.  Blackburn based and own a Yeti Outdoor.  Would be interested in a meet sometime - another car club I'm involved with meets at The Railway (PR7 6LA), just off J28 of the M6, so that may be a suggestion as it's easy to get to from all points of the region known as 'North West'.

yeah it be reyt drive in what ever. Were all car lovers and my mate has a 205 gti and he wants to tag along. 

so what sort of dates are we all thinking ? 

and has anyone got a decent ideas for a location ? 

Edited by BigDan123

yeah it be reyt drive in what ever. Were all car lovers and my mate has a 205 gti and he wants to tag along. 

so what sort of dates are we all thinking ? 

and has anyone got a decent ideas for a location ? 

Dan - Charnock Richard has been suggested as has a pub called The Railway, just off J28, M6.

Do people want a Friday evening or a Sunday morning or whatever?

• 2 weeks later...

Its been 3 months since this thread started and no date or venue has been set its getting close to Christmas with fewer dates available.

I vote for Sunday 11th or 18th December at Charnock Richard or the Railway

Car now mapped was 88hp now 121hp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello I'm Barnoldswick but normally round burnley a lot white and black fabia 66 plate you spot me give me a wave. Does this site do stickers for the cars. And is there any planned meets

Yes it does really need a decision maker. Someone willing to pull the trigger and call out a date and place. * looks around with searching eyes *

JRJG

Indeed! It would be nice to see what others are driving and maybe have a few pictures...I will follow this thread but I'm not on here as much as I was (apart from this evening where I appear to have updated my entire post history).

Hello I'm Barnoldswick but normally round burnley a lot white and black fabia 66 plate you spot me give me a wave. Does this site do stickers for the cars. And is there any planned meets

Hi mate. Stickers are here:     http://www.briskoda.net/forums/store/category/3-merchandise/

how about the capitol centre in preston friday night ? 

nice big open car park theres lighting not far from motorway and theres a maccies if anyone wants any food

Edited by BigDan123