Think the VRS is being handed back

Oh well, cocked my maths up and think the vrs will be handed back next month to Skoda instead of buying it, 7k to purchase and I always worked it as 5k, I' pave had my fun , faultless and if anyone wants a good in this was a good in, driven hard but fixed servicing and never used mega oil.

So be some goodies like forge inter cooler and milltek for sale soon. Need s replacement car for around £3K, civic Type r is high on the list,

• Like 1

Yep. They're cracking cars. I had a octavia vRS on order, but cancelled it due to customer service I had from Skoda. So my fabia vRS is what I have currently. Mine will be gone in December. Deciding between a CLA 45, Golf R or Seat Leon Cupra 290

I cocked my maths up in the show room and signed the paperwork. Before signing for the car we had talked about 6% APR, which I know isnt low, but it isnt the highest either. Didnt check the paperwork and just signed for it. Something later on was playing on my mind about the cost of the car. Made myself a brew, sat at the breakfast bar and worked it all out. Car was £10K I got 2 for my MK1 VRS on trade in. So on £8k finance and the APR not being 6% but 13% (they never told me it changed). Then the monthly payments and the option to buy or give it back at the end I was going to be paying nearly £14K for the car £16 if I didnt trade my car in.. So I went in the next day, pulled out of the contract. While the guy was getting me the cancellation paperwork I applied for a loan from my bank. Borrowed the £8k and the interest on the is £600. Less payments per month and no lump sum at the end. can pay the loan off early and reduce the interest.

Shop about, see what other options you have. I wouldnt be surprised if they increased the APR they offered you, without saying. Where you might of messed up. Look at your contract.

they cant increase the APR after you signed the finance agreement. thats very illegal

We had discussed and agreed on 6%. I signed the paperwork without double checking. It was 13% when I got it home. 100% happened.

sounds like you got the % flat rate quoted. usually APR % is double of % flat rate.

i notice some dealers uses this tactic to fool customers to sign up the finance thinking the APR % is low

Is that what it is? ******s. We'll they pushed me into getting a bank loan. 8k pay back £8600 all in no lump at the end and I own the car as of now.

That being said, I learnt that when buying a car. Read everything over 3 times.