Cr 170 dsg, Egr cooler delete

Hi, could those that have blanked there egr had a remap tell me if I should b deleting the egr cooler too? And info appreciated, I've herd there prone to leaking, also if I have egr mapped out will my ecu still detect an egr cooler problem?

Hi, thanks for a reply, yeah I know there's a kit available, I'm wanting to know if people who have egr delete recommend deleting the cooler aswel and also if once egr sensors are mapped out will the ecu still detect a egr cooler problem

With EGR off you introduce high EGT and lots off rubbish into DPF. Unless you're tuner and don't care about environment, you have taken DPF off.

If I push my car really hard - no problem DPF regen twice in 100km. And I've good remap with excessive air.

If I recall correctly, EGR and cooler is one assembly and there isn't much to change in SW way.