Wipers & headlights Fabia MC

Guys what are the standard wipers fitted to a 2013 Montecarlo. Our passenger side has a split in it.

Also Im assuming (see pic below) I have projector headlights requiring a single lamp for dip & main ? 

Capture.png

wipers try http://www.halfords.com/motoring/bulbs-blades-batteries/wiper-blades put your reg in and it should give you the correct wipers for your car

failing that got to Halfords or some other place you can get wiper, take them off the car in the carpark, take them in and your can physically match them up

likewise http://www.halfords.com/motoring/bulbs-blades-batteries/car-bulbs

• Like 1

do you have projector style headlights? if so should be a single filament bulb as a shutter in the unit does the dipped / full for you

easy to confirm, either pull the bulb out the drivers side (easiest side if memory correct) or in the dark get someone to flip you lights from dipped to main so you can see if only 1 bulb used

• Like 1

Wipers £3.50 from B&M. I use them and never had an issue. Come with universal fittings so will fit your car. Bulbs are H7 in the projector (the picture you provided is a projector) and you need one for each headlamp. 

Edited by Polluxtroy69
  • Like 1

Wipers £3.50 from B&M. I use them and never had an issue. Come with universal fittings so will fit your car. Bulbs are H7 in the projector (the picture you provided is a projector) and you need one for each headlamp. 

If you look at your headlight you will see another small bulb in there in blue (i think). Thats a dummy bulb. 

• Like 1