Number Of Door Rivets

Hi all,

My drivers side window decided to give up the other day, with the dreaded crack. I suspect its the window regulator, and so am gathering up all the parts to do the job. So far I have the window regulator, lazy tong riveter and a few spare door clips. Does anyone know how many rivets there are per door? I plan on resealing the other doors in the near future so would be good to know how many are needed for the rear doors too.

Cheers,
VapourXR

Ah, that makes the rears easier then!

Ah okay, do you know what size the speaker rivets are? I've bought the window regulator from eurocarparts, and it has come with the carrier already riveted to the reg. I'm guessing I'm going to need to remove either the reg from the carrier, or everything from the old carrier and move to the new carrier. Not sure which way would be easier!

You don't need to remove the carrier to re seal them, works perfectly with them in situ. Also makes getting the panel off again possible.

Iirc there are 10 rivets for the carrier and four for the speaker (different size).

Having just done a regulator on the front I can confirm Tech1e's figures as correct.