Injection 1.3 , 1.6 fuel pump

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there is a different between 1.3 and the 1.6 fuel pump or not ?

And if there is and i can't find the 1.6 fuel pump, is there is any replacement like for instance the golf 4, octavia a4 or polo

I don't know exactly.

So kindly help i'll be grateful...

The pump is the same for Felicia 1.3 and 1.6.

Depending on year of your car, you can use also the pump for Octavia 1.8 (1U2) and VW CADDY (9U7).

• Like 1

The pump is the same for Felicia 1.3 and 1.6.

Depending on year of your car, you can use also the pump for Octavia 1.8 (1U2) and VW CADDY (9U7).

Okay mine is 2001.

but about the Caddy parts it's not available in here and about the 1.8 Octavia the spare part seller told me it's the same as the mk4 golf, so is it possible to use the Golf 4.

and is there is any diff in the electric connections between 'em and the felicia, and do i have to change any relays or no ?

I think you complicate things choosing parts from another type of car. There might be small differences between parts. It's not about relays but about the shape of connector, pins disposition, seals, maybe some dimensions. I know that you can get tons of parts for Felicia from Turkey. They are much cheaper than parts for VW, as much as half price.

Bottom line, if you want to buy the whole fuel delivery device (motor + can + sender), you need part number 6U0919051F for perfect fit. If you need just the motor, Bosch is the best brand.

PS

As a secondary fact, VW Polo Mk3 is the closest related "sister" for Felicia.

I think you complicate things choosing parts from another type of car. There might be small differences between parts. It's not about relays but about the shape of connector, pins disposition, seals, maybe some dimensions. I know that you can get tons of parts for Felicia from Turkey. They are much cheaper than parts for VW, as much as half price.

Bottom line, if you want to buy the whole fuel delivery device (motor + can + sender), you need part number 6U0919051F for perfect fit. If you need just the motor, Bosch is the best brand.

PS

As a secondary fact, VW Polo Mk3 is the closest related "sister" for Felicia.

Are you having trouble accessing web sites outside Egypt? Is Turkish or local censorship affecting your normal life? If yes, send me a private message or an e-mail and I will tell you how to circumvent that and regain your freedom of information.

• Like 1

No absolutely I don't have any trouble with the web site

But i was replaying on your precious info and I think I deleted my replay and quote yours.

About the pump it's getting complicated it self it's not my fault :)

Actually i was asking about the mk4 exactly cuz i got old one.

Cuz unfortunately 1 Turkish lira = about 3,4 Egyptian pound so it's so expensive to me :(

Even the importers today in here they sell any part so expensive

Cuz our currency will be extinct soon :(

For instance 1USD =13 EGP

Any way i'm searching in her for anothe fuel pump wish me luck

And thanks a lot .

Edited by EastoCarlos

In case you need only the electric motor of the pump, there are big chances the one from your old VW Golf Mk4 to fit. Dismantle both pumps and see if the motors are identical. Have a look at rubber seals too.

Cuz our currency will be extinct soon :(

Off topic

The whole world knows why is that happening. It is the same economic assassination perpetrated over and over again by the policeman of the planet in South and Central America, in Africa, Middle East and South East Asia. I wish the Egyptian people courage and strength to get their country back from corrupts and traitors. I would have a lot more to say but this is not the place. I am open to talk more on PM if you wish.

In case you need only the electric motor of the pump, there are big chances the one from your old VW Golf Mk4 to fit. Dismantle both pumps and see if the motors are identical. Have a look at rubber seals too.

Sorry for late updates but i did it finally i switch the pump electric motor they are exact the same except there is a number in the bottom of 'em mine there is (2) the MK4 Golf  got number (4)

but the results was unbelievable. And for the first time from about 2 months ago since i replace my 1.3 with 1.6 i can say now i got 1.6 :D

it become faster than ever :)

Thanks Ricardo for your precious info . 

Off topic

The whole world knows why is that happening. It is the same economic assassination perpetrated over and over again by the policeman of the planet in South and Central America, in Africa, Middle East and South East Asia. I wish the Egyptian people courage and strength to get their country back from corrupts and traitors. I would have a lot more to say but this is not the place. I am open to talk more on PM if you wish.

Yeah it's really disappointing. a lot of time we feel like a puppet in that world we are not the controllers everything happens for a reason and unfortunately people believe lies everyday.

For instance we did 2 revolutions in about 3 Year. and the results is 0 maybe -20.

any way yeah it's not the right place to chat. 

the results was unbelievable. And for the first time from about 2 months ago since i replace my 1.3 with 1.6 i can say now i got 1.6 :D

it become faster than ever :)

Well done. Indeed, proper fuel pressure makes all the difference.