VRS springs

So unless there is only 1 set share the info.

What are they, who is selling them. what is the price, and unless there are different ones they can not fit everything.

Well they can, but might be crap.

So unless there is only 1 set share the info.

What are they, who is selling them. what is the price, and unless there are different ones they can not fit everything.

Well they can, but might be crap.

There's only one set. Otherwise I'd of posted the link on the facebook page. If they're not for mine I will be passing the deal onto someone else.

• Like 1

Pardon?

Your vehicle has specific axle weights, front and rear. This changes depending on engine, gearbox, if the car has AC etc etc. So spring rates change depending on your axle weight. Get them wrong and it can be particularly dangerous.

• Like 2

They sold anyway while I was finding out. These were the springs. No more coming into stock and they also do VRS specific too for £90. So I'm guessing they might not of fithe. But they were going for £15

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00DP3UDFQ/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Edited by Polluxtroy69

Your vehicle has specific axle weights, front and rear. This changes depending on engine, gearbox, if the car has AC etc etc. So spring rates change depending on your axle weight. Get them wrong and it can be particularly dangerous.

I get you now. Thanks for the reply. As I put just now, they do VRS specific so I'm guessing they might not of fit.