Caught in two minds!

I'm going to test drive the new polo gti tomorrow! Anyone else on here driven one and if so what do you thing, im testing the manual option but If it wins me over and the figures tally up I'm going for the dsg option!

Cheers in advance

• Like 1

vrskeith's partner has a New Polo GTI DSG and between them they had 3 Fabia vRS before.

I have driven the GTI with DSG but i was not impressed, but then i do not like Polo's.

I like a Seat Leon FR 1.8 TSI 180ps DSG which i think is a superior car.

I never liked the Polo GTI Twincharger & the new 1.8TSI 192ps needs remapped because it is slower than a Stage 1 Twincharger.

You will know when you drive one what you think.

• Like 2

A CTHE on Super unleaded has 190ps anyway and 250 Nm & is lighter than a Polo GTI 192 ps 250Nm, so work it out.

This is a manual with 192ps and 320Nm and VW say the Manual & DSG have the same times.

(and a 3 door as well.)

Edited by GoneOffSKi

I got to be fair I thought it was awesome? And really enjoyed test driving the manual! I have bitten the bullet and ordered it and will be here September, the thing that suprised me most was what a stage 1apr map can product from a standard car! 250bhp - 255bhp dependant on fuel Ron your running and 285 ish ft lbs!

Edited by jordankemp94

Good.  Is it a manual you ordered, 3 or 5 door?

Is this a Stage 1 remap that APR is offering for the 192ps 1.8TSI Euro 6 emission engine?

320, sounds a bit high, not sure on your figures but I've just got a Golf R on order for 375 a month with a lot of options at 3k deposit

Nevertheless I'm sure you'll enjoy it! It'll be a great bit of kit

Oh right, I'm 21, been driving 3 years, 2 years NCB and insurance on golf r is 900 for me fully comp with no box

If you put down 250 then yeah makes sense. It doesn't matter how much you put down as all your doing is purchasing a lower monthly payment.

• Like 1