Rear tires scrubbing out

Hey Guys!

I had a bit of a shock when I discovered that both my rear tires were down to the core on the inside edge of the tire.  I have a 2007 octavia estate Lauren and Klement with the 225/45 17s.

The tire place said the toe and camber was way out.  They adjusted the toe both sides and did the camber on the OS but said that it was difficult to get to the camber adjustment on the NS without removing the exhaust. 

Is this common? What is the best way forwards? 

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Timpost-136288-0-51938500-1470869247_thumb.jpgpost-136288-0-86094300-1470869247_thumb.jpg

The front and rear suspension needs to be fully set up on a Hunter 4-wheel alignment rig.  Cost me just under £50 and they didn't have to remove any part of the exhaust (or anything else).

The first time the alignment was adjusted on my vRS the fronts wore like that. It was straight back to Skoda and re-done at the local Audi dealer and seems to have been ok since. Poor alignment is a common problem and as philbes says you would be well advised to get a full 4 wheel alignment check on a hunter rig.

post-136288-0-52876300-1470944797_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your replies.  Do Kwikfit use the hunter system?  After discovering the scrubbed out tyres I took it to them and they did a front and rear alignment (see attached) will this solve the issue do you think?

Cheers

Tim

attachicon.gifDSC_0243_1.JPG

Thanks for your replies.  Do Kwikfit use the hunter system?  After discovering the scrubbed out tyres I took it to them and they did a front and rear alignment (see attached) will this solve the issue do you think?

Cheers

Tim

Thats appauling, yes take it back get it all in the green or your money back.

To be fair to KF they didn't charge me as they couldn't get all the figures in the green.  From what the guy said they couldn't get to the camber adjustment on the N/S.  I live in North Devon, anyone got a clue as to where my nearest hunter equipped dealer would be? or how I find out?

Cheers

Tim