Indecision about suspension upgrade

Ok just spoke to Bilstein and they will work out a cheaper price for Briskoda members. I will post the details once they have confirmed to me by email and it won't expire in 7 days as I will keep it going for anyone on here.

Thanks

Yas

• Like 1

Hi all, just a quick update and apologies for the delay.

Bilstein have confirmed to me verbally that they will give a discount to Briskoda which will work out cheaper than the aforementioned price earlier in this thread. However, they are performing a huge stock take this week and are not taking orders or dealing with enquiries. I did receive an email from Bilstein about this a couple of weeks ago to be fair.

Once I have had the prices confirmed in an email, I will contact site moderators to request permission for a GB on here prior to listing.

Thanks for your patience 

Yas

• Like 2

The problem is don't know if I can beat that price with the group buy and I kind of need the parts soon as both my fronts are leaking fluid now. 

Any ETA on when we could place orders via the GB and what the price may be?

The problem is don't know if I can beat that price with the group buy and I kind of need the parts soon as both my fronts are leaking fluid now. 

Any ETA on when we could place orders via the GB and what the price may be?

Right, I have just come off the phone to Bilstein, but unfortunately I cannot speak for the other reseller in the link above. It would just be interesting to see if they honour the price advertised.

Ok, so I have our prices now for the GB, I just need to seek permission from Admin!

Indeed they are. I was aiming the past at the OP. They were charging £650 fitted for the B12 kit

That's a great price, but Essex is miles away from me. I'm in Newcastle upon Tyne :/

As it happens, on the way back from my RC flying session last night, I had to break up a fight on the street and call 101 to report it.  Totally forgot to order my B12 kit and the detail ended at midnight...

Edited by planehazza

• 1 month later...

The b12 along with superpro front wishbone bushes made all the difference to the MK2 octy and transformed it from a higher mileage car (over 100k at the time) to a great car that was a lot more fun to drive, better handling and a lot more comfortable to be in over poor roads.

What's not to like

As for the drop links IIRC ECP and GSF both sell the lemforder ones.

Edited by cheezemonkhai
  • Like 1

The b12 along with superpro front wishbone bushes made all the difference to the MK2 octy and transformed it from a higher mileage car (over 100k at the time) to a great car that was a lot more fun to drive, better handling and a lot more comfortable to be in over poor roads.

What's not to like

As for the drop links IIRC ECP and GSF both sell the lemforder ones.

I can only see Vetech and 'premium' for ~£17 and ~£32 respectively on GSF. Couldn't see them at all on ECP :/