Fabia VRS SE no372

Beany113

Hi guys! New too the forum, new too skoda's and new too diesels!!

Previously a jap lad and had s few boosted honda's, r33 skyline and a few others. Managed too purchase this beauty last week for a bargain price! Good low miliage example only on 78k and in good condition. So I'm happy too see what I can do with this! Enough talking here's a few pictures!

VpJS2WV.jpg

bNf3Ynf.jpg

HW5xdvb.jpg

Gave it a clean today too and quite happy how it come out. Needs a good clay bar and a mop. Still happy with the results of the G3 products :D

35dgqDF.jpg

BJUjnVw.jpg

Edited by Beany113

Managed too pick up some staggered Porsche d90's for a mega cheap price so there getting sent off too be sand blasted and powder coated :)

IvNeZCR.jpg

kGQ4KMF.jpg

6n0ZXMc.jpg

Also ordered some KW ST XA coilovers with height and damping adjustment! Will get some pics when they turn up :)

Edited by Beany113

Interested to hear how you find the KW ST XA coilovers, I would like to lower my VRS but want to retain some comfort, these may be the answer!

Should be here in the next few days and I plan on fitting them as soon as possible :). So will give you updates on how they feel!!

Edited by Beany113
  • Like 1

Well managed too finish my wheels today!! Pretty happy with how they turned out considering it was all done at home. Just need some rubber and wait for my hub adaptors too turn up!! Let me know what you all think :)

9QY7rKZ.jpg

BUlcg1L.jpg

G6J7Z4H.jpg

Had a little bit of a tidy up today, first was cleaning the engine bay quickly. Just too get rid of the dirt and crap.

om4mbAy.jpg

ASFu3Lj.jpg

Wanted too find out why my window washer stopped working, removed the bumper too find this haha!

7ONs5r0.jpg

End today on a high though!! Bought myself a personal plate! Can't wait too get it on! Been driving 6 years and this is my first lol.

LHoOyZf.jpg

Also! Coilovers should be here tomorrow and my HID's turned up today!

Anyone going too edition 38 at the weekend? Hopefully I'll get the coilovers and HID's fitted and I'll get tyres on the wheels and make the trip up!!

That's all for tonight guys. Night!

• Like 1

Had a little bit of a tidy up today, first was cleaning the engine bay quickly. Just too get rid of the dirt and crap.

om4mbAy.jpg

ASFu3Lj.jpg

Wanted too find out why my window washer stopped working, removed the bumper too find this haha!

7ONs5r0.jpg

End today on a high though!! Bought myself a personal plate! Can't wait too get it on! Been driving 6 years and this is my first lol.

LHoOyZf.jpg

Also! Coilovers should be here tomorrow and my HID's turned up today!

Anyone going too edition 38 at the weekend? Hopefully I'll get the coilovers and HID's fitted and I'll get tyres on the wheels and make the trip up!!

That's all for tonight guys. Night!

Looking good mate, ill be there for the whole weekend! What day you going ??