Discount at ECP - full service £30!

vRSAnt

5w40 Oil, BOSCH oil filter, BOSCH air filter, sump plug. £30 thank you very much ! HOLIDAY30 code.

I've never deviated from the OEM Platinum to be honest but the cars 130k now and not really laboured that much ( ok maybe a bit ! ).

I'm guessing the fully synth Triple QX 5w40 with 505.01 is well up to the job - well its advertised as such to meet the APIs so should do.

So looks like Mr Skoda online with £38 for Platinum oil is getting less business this year, sorry mate.

I trust them as a proper parts supplier and just struggle to do the same with the very cheapest ebay Platinum but normal business is "sheds r us" or something ( and old packaging )......how do you know its just not resealed lids and old containers with chainsaw oil when buying from that sort of entity ?

Also helps they have it in stock and I can pick up on Monday.

Triple Qx is owned by eurocarparts just like pagid brakes, it won't be the best quality but it will be more than up to the job you'll need it for.

I think I've used it on my old Skoda when that was the only oil I could get hold of.