Under tray plastic 'nuts'

Hi,

Our black whale has got beached up on a kerb or something (wife pleads ignorance), and I've lost a few of the plastic nuts that are normally retained by the undertray. Skoda's parts list only has them available as a complete under tray. They look like this:

2i0pshw.jpg

2ymtw1c.jpg

Has anyone replaced these, and if so do you have a part number? 

If not I'll just use a nut and washer.

Thanks

Matt

PS. Here are my hi-tech repairs to the broken mounts, to give you all a laugh.

i3e0yt.jpg

200ci84.jpg

• Like 1

I'm not laughing at the repairs - looks better than OEM to me!

Just scoot round to any VW or Audi or Skoda dealer and they probably have a box load of those on the garage floor, all the time. They are common  to most VAG's AFAIK and they are dropping those undertrays in the dealers all the time.  I needed 4 for my Aunts Golf a few years ago and they just handed them to me.

• Like 1

I'm not laughing at the repairs - looks better than OEM to me!

Just scoot round to any VW or Audi or Skoda dealer and they probably have a box load of those on the garage floor, all the time. They are common  to most VAG's AFAIK and they are dropping those undertrays in the dealers all the time.  I needed 4 for my Aunts Golf a few years ago and they just handed them to me.

Awesome, I will go on the scrounge!!! thanks.

williamshatnerspants, on 29 Aug 2016 - 03:44, said:williamshatnerspants, on 29 Aug 2016 - 03:44, said:

I visited the local VW/Audi dealer and they DID find the part number for a Passat that looks identical, and they were 20c + GST each. WHT000713

20385e.jpg 

I think you nailed it. Using that part number you located, I found it on the Superb parts catalog.

No wonder it wasn't easy - it is not on the diagram - it is only listed as 14 on the parts list (shouldered hex nut, plastic).  Either way - it is the same number as you got - WHT000713

See 14 on the right hand list here: http://etka.cc/skoda/part_single/catalog/sk/markt/CZ/modell/SUP/year/2011/drive_standart/632/hg_ug/825/subcategory/825010/part_id/0/lang/u

Edited by TheRobinK
  • Like 3