Local Meet

neverlandandy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Difficult to get many out and around at the back end of the year, though there will still be a couple of Dub Side "Dubs n Doughnuts" to come, usualy held the first Wednesday of the month at Hermiston Gate, details available on dub side facebook page or maybe via Kenny above, who started these wee meets out. They're not Skoda specific as the name suggests but plenty Skoda owners and a right nice bunch of folk.

I'll keep an eye out when in Lanark for the Octy Vrs 230, live nearby.

Difficult to get many out and around at the back end of the year, though there will still be a couple of Dub Side "Dubs n Doughnuts" to come, usualy held the first Wednesday of the month at Hermiston Gate, details available on dub side facebook page or maybe via Kenny above, who started these wee meets out. They're not Skoda specific as the name suggests but plenty Skoda owners and a right nice bunch of folk.

So 2/11 for the next one? Sounds like a plan

The dub side don't want their meets posted outside the group, I was reported about doing this a while back.

Edited by Kenny130pd

The dub side don't want their meets posted outside the group, I was reported about doing this a while back.

Sorry Kenny I didn't realise I wasn't supposed to do this, it's a bit late for me to do owt now right enough. Hopefully the folk I was pointing in the direction of the dub side via their facebook page went ahead and joined the group. As for me I better re=read the pinned post on rules.

I'm no longer a dub side member so this doesn't have anything to do with me nowadays.

Sorry to hear that Kenny, I enjoyed you and yours son's company at Knockhill last year along with the others of course.

So would that mean we would get asked to leave I guess?

It's not for me to say, I'm not a group admin and apparently have already breached rules. I would imagine if you joined prior to going it would be ok?

It's not for me to say, I'm not a group admin and apparently have already breached rules. I would imagine if you joined prior to going it would be ok?

Problem I have is I don't have Facebook.

I had a look on their site though I noticed the Glasgow reps Lupo from the tartan tarmac meet on Sunday so popped her a message on Instagram and she said it was fine to come along so me and another fabia owner I met at it are taking a trip through.