TVR Chimaera

boylers11

Awesome, they were only a couple of pounds each too. My electrical knowledge says I can just wire them straight into the circuit? Some people online have done allsorts of weird and wonderful circuits with them!

It's the mere 4litre. They did a 4, 4.3, 4.5 and 5L version.

The 5l would have been nice, but they're a fair bit more ££ and for me, while it's a sports car, with us, it'll be used more as a Sunday cruiser.

Custom made brushed ally indicator stalks arrived today too, so they'll be going on soon too.

1F1B28A9-13B1-4A18-9E57-FC825FD4D38E-154

• Like 2

Wasn't it the front fog / scoop on the Chimaera that was inspired by the owner's dog taking a bite out of one of the early clay models of it?

• Like 1

There are loads of threads about that on the net Ken. You could argue both ways (and people do). A low mileage car has less wear, but less circulation and more chance of seizing.

Mines done ~88k, which is roughly 4k/year...not bad for a 20 yr old!

The ultra low 30-40k ones that look rough as anything beg certain questions. I'd rather have a higher mileage, but with full history than a low mileage one with none.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

and even worse sunny according to the photos!!!!

Hoods and screens are for girls, according to book of southern kit car club :D..

Lovely looking car, enjoy.:) first dibs on the engine if you get bored :D

• Like 2

Hoods and screens are for girls, according to book of southern kit car club :D..

Lovely looking car, enjoy. :) first dibs on the engine if you get bored :D

Engine???   first dibs on the whole damn car if he gets bored!!!