Christmas Fish and Chips, Saturday 17th December 2016.....

Auric Goldfinger

Just for you Jim

White Cross, Otley Road

Guiseley

West Yorkshire

LS20 8LZ

Phone: 01943 884228

Thanks. I was asking for the benefit of all people coming using their Sat-navs.

• Like 1

Might not be able to make it now I'm afraid folks.

Just had a lovely stone decided to jump at my windscreen and put a massive chip in it. It's already started to crack and unlikely now with work commitments to be able to have it sorted by the weekend.

I'm out!

Sorry folks. Windscreen not getting repaired until next Wednesday and the crack is starting to grow and now heading out to the edge of the screen so don't really want to drive over with a cracked screen!

I was looking forward to my fish and chips too... not meeting you lot... just the fish and chips  :D

I'm out!

Sorry folks. Windscreen not getting repaired until next Wednesday and the crack is starting to grow and now heading out to the edge of the screen so don't really want to drive over with a cracked screen!

I was looking forward to my fish and chips too... not meeting you lot... just the fish and chips  :D

you will miss meeting Rose! :(

haha good job I just checked......... Hadn't noticed the meet is at Guiseley....... I'd have been turning up at the wetherby whaler at Wakefield where we met the last time I came along. :D

See yers tomorrow.

Edited by WaveyDavey

Great meet, nice to see you all again, lovely fish and chips, worth the drive out.

Didn't see any superstars, :p although baby Rose was an little angel.

• Like 2

Thanks for organising this Christmas Fish and Chips, my first time to a Wetherby Whaler the food and atmosphere was great.

It was nice to meet all that made it. Hope to see you all again soon.

To all a Merry Christmas and have a prosperous 2017

thanks

Ken and Chris