66 Plates Arriving

Who's all getting a shiny new 66 Plate Octavia delivered on Thursday then?

I have my replacement vRS TDI in Race blue hatch with the Black Plus pack getting delivered 1st September :clap:

Loved my 2 years with the previous one and never gave me a spot of trouble.

Handed it back 2-weeks ago and missing it already. Some luck person should pick up a nice well looked after motor!!

Be interested if it's someone on here: BW14 XSD

#Teamwhite :beer:   #Teamblue  :devil:

These days it can be a while before we spot our first newly registered car because since 1998 they come out on the 1st March and 1st September. Prior to that drivers in their large numbers took delivery of their new cars on 1st August every year. You used to see many on that day.

I would have had a September 1st, 66 plate if Skoda had got there finger out and built my 230 as promised

Might be a 17 plate the way things are going.................

I feel the same about by 4x4 VRS mate, was supposed to have it on 15th August, wasn't even built by that date!!

I would have had a September 1st, 66 plate if Skoda had got there finger out and built my 230 as promised

Might be a 17 plate the way things are going.................

You also having problems........can't even get an email back from my dealer with a progress update

You also having problems........can't even get an email back from my dealer with a progress update

Yes mine's ignoring emails so I have to phone to get more info, another call tomorrow is on the cards because I know he won't be phoning me, feels like the tail is wagging the dog...

Sorry to hear some of you guys are having delays. I also wanted a 230 back in April/May when I was about to order but was told at that time they couldn't guarantee Sept 1st Delivery due to a problem sourcing that 230 engine.

As I lease my cars I couldn't afford to risk a delay so opted for the TDI again. At the time I thought the lease company were at it but seems there may have been some truth in what they told me!

LaneDiesel - For Sure :D

I'm hopin to get my Quartz grey vrs estate from Simpsons Preston on Thursday, although they are slow on updates! Only enquired two weeks ago an manged to get one they had in stock so I imagine I'll be low down on the list to get it.

Yes mine's ignoring emails so I have to phone to get more info, another call tomorrow is on the cards because I know he won't be phoning me, feels like the tail is wagging the dog...

I've found the best way to get any sort of decent communication with Skoda UK is message them on their Facebook page. That seems to stir them into action!

I've found the best way to get any sort of decent communication with Skoda UK is message them on their Facebook page. That seems to stir them into action!

I found that was the quickest way to get an update on mine last year.

Pick mine up at 5pm!

Race Blue VRS TDI.

Just got to get up to Mansfield (via Oxford) first, then a cheeky blip down the motorway to get to know her.

• Like 1

Been given a build week for my 66 plate 230 by Simpsons, week 42 (17th October) so that will be 18 weeks  from my order date. They reckon it will be in the showroom for the end of Oct. - I reckon i'm being told porkies!

Are you picking up from Rainworths ( Mansfield ) My 230 is coming from them

Enjoy the Vrs..........

Yes, I was tempted by the 230, but thought I'd be "sensible"...

Edited by j1mg

Picked my 66 plate red vrs 4x4 tdi up at lunchtime and is now sitting on the drive basking in the sunshine. Dealer was saying the amount of new cars leaving the showroom today is down compared to previous years. He also said he has sold roughly the same amount if octavia vrs 4x4's as normal 2wd ones.

• Like 2

Picked my 66 plate red vrs 4x4 tdi up at lunchtime and is now sitting on the drive basking in the sunshine. Dealer was saying the amount of new cars leaving the showroom today is down compared to previous years. He also said he has sold roughly the same amount if octavia vrs 4x4's as normal 2wd ones.

Where did you get yours from??

• Like 1

Silbury skoda, Cramlington, south East Northumberland.

Well enjoy!...hoping to get mine this weekend, I am doubtful though...not getting replies to emails now it's like trying to get blood out of a stone to get an actual delivery date!