Kodiaq Lease deals

aldouk

I thought it would be good to start a thread for anyone like me thinking of leasing a Kodiaq when they start rolling them out.

Be good to share best deals people are getting and being offered.

They aim to be on the roads for January/Febuary 17 which is when my Octy is up, nice timing!

Price 23k upwards, so I'm hoping they will be competively priced against the Touareg. Anticipating about 330-360 per month.

Edited by aldouk
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

Yep I wouldn't call those "deals"! Skoda leases look to have jumped recently though, my superb 3 is now almost double the monthly price on pch than I am paying. Maybe skoda realising the residuals aren't as high as they'd hoped for?

Just had a call from my local dealer about the PCP finance they will be doing.

He said that there will be no dealer contribution, and interest rates are at 4.9%

We were thinking SE L with tow bar and a few options, so with a £5k deposit and estimated 15k milage, it works out in the £400 ballpark for a 3.5 year lease

While Main Dealers can sell or lease more Kodiaq than Skoda UK can import & there are waiting lists they are not going to care.

If sales then drop off as supply picks up and Dealerships & Skoda UK have to start First Registering vehicles to keep 'Sales' looking good then 

bargains will become available.

eg, All VW Group vehicles, even those supposedly selling like hot potatoes.

Doesn't look too bad, but I've always gone for a lower deposit and longer term, something like 3+35 or 3+47. I use this site to narrow down what's available it's served me well over the last 10 years of leasing. To be honest I think it's just a bit too early to jump on prices there aren't enough competitive deals around at the moment.

http://www.contracthireandleasing.com/

Following the above I think £360 per month averaged over 3 years will be about as good as it gets.

I can't imagine my local dealer(s) will be able to put a 4x4 SEL DSG on my drive for £360 a month.

More with a few extras - like coloured paint :-)

Choices, choices!!

Decisions, decisions!!

But have you seen how much to put an F Pace on your drive?

Lease deals (PCH) are used by manufacturers to shift stock, fill factory production lines  or boost quarterly targets.

The Kodiaq fulfills non of those requirements. Discounting a brand new model is plain daft.

Take the other end of the equation though, the Yeti, these can be had cheap, really cheap.

Come back in three or five years time, then there will be deals in preparation for the Kodiaq's face lift or if lower than anticipated demand has the factory thinning out shifts.

Here's a good site, gives prices for almost all models and engines...

http://www.simpsonsskoda.co.uk/new-car-offers/kodiaq-range/

Cheapest one is £7,688 over 2 years or £320 per month @ 10,000 miles per year (2.0TDI SE 150PS DSG).

Edited by silver1011
  • Like 1

Here's a good site, gives prices for almost all models and engines...

http://www.simpsonsskoda.co.uk/new-car-offers/kodiaq-range/

Cheapest one is £7,688 over 2 years or £320 per month @ 10,000 miles per year (2.0TDI SE 150PS DSG).

Yes, now we're getting somewhere.

A straight rental option with no residual worries. Bump the numbers up with a few "essential" extras.

Even the top model looks like it could be better than a PCP with a poor residual value.

I may give this man a call :-)

. . . Take the other end of the equation though, the Yeti, these can be had cheap, really cheap.

Come back in three or five years time, then there will be deals in preparation for the Kodiaq's face lift or if lower than anticipated demand has the factory thinning out shifts.

But - the Yeti is only half the size of the Kodiaq.

And don't let anyone tell you that "size doesn't matter" :-)

Yeti might be smaller but it comes with loads of toys (xenon, leather, etc, etc) as standard that you can't get in a Kodiaq if you want to tow anything more than 2000kg - unless I can find a way to delete 2 seats of the SEL model!

Think I'll stick with my Yeti's 5 leather seats and 2100kg tow weight until I buy a Hyundai, Kia or Land Rover and have 2500kg tow weight AND 7 seats!

I certainly won't be buying a larger car with lower tow weight any time soon.......

I take it those wanting a price in the UK have to confirm that if the vehicle will be first registered after the 1st April 2017 that this is the price still.

Thought I'd discounted the kodiaq as an option for me but had a look here earlier:

http://www.fleetprices.co.uk/personal-lease-cars/skoda/kodiaq-estate

3+23 edition 190 dsg 4x4 10k pa is £349pm on pch. Allowing for an extra 5k miles a year for me I figure approx £375 a month. I was considering a disco sport, f-pace or x3 as alternatives but they are all way over £600pm in similar spec. So now considering the kodiaq again!

• Like 1

How do you know how a Discovery Sport registered in 2017 will hold its value well other than as it has been up to now they might have?

Once there are enough out there they might have as bad depreciation as other Manufacturers SUV / Soft Roaders.

JLR will be wanting them out there selling and there could be plenty used around in 2020.