Kodiaq Lease deals

aldouk

Hi all, out of interest when are you all expecting delivery of these? My Scout finishes in May 17 and was wondering when to place order for new Kodiaq.

Cheers

Round about now would be good.

Hi all, out of interest when are you all expecting delivery of these? My Scout finishes in May 17 and was wondering when to place order for new Kodiaq.

Cheers

Or you could wait for the early adopters to do the real world testing for you and wait to see what deals will appear when production really does start to ramp up and they become more readily available.

Or you could wait for the early adopters to do the real world testing for you and wait to see what deals will appear when production really does start to ramp up and they become more readily available.

And in the meantime, his current lease/PCP ends and he has no car.

Hi all

Been quoted the following on a KODIAQ 2.0TDI 150 SE L DSG (2WD) 7 seat with April 2017 delivery:

3yrs 10k PA
Deposit @  £1,823.54 inc VAT
35 x  £303.92 inc VAT

Equates to £346.13 PCM all inc.

This includes £1,000 worth of the following options:
  • Space saver spare wheel (7-seater)
  • Rear view camera with LED rear lights high
  • Front and rear parking sensors
  • Electric child safety lock with rear window roller blinds
Not sure about metallic paint as last lease deal included this as standard for residual value - will confirm when clarified.

Will keep you all posted...

Hi all

Been quoted the following on a KODIAQ 2.0TDI 150 SE L DSG (2WD) 7 seat with April 2017 delivery:

3yrs 10k PA
Deposit @  £1,823.54 inc VAT
35 x  £303.92 inc VAT

Equates to £346.13 PCM all inc.

This includes £1,000 worth of the following options:
  • Space saver spare wheel (7-seater)
  • Rear view camera with LED rear lights high
  • Front and rear parking sensors
  • Electric child safety lock with rear window roller blinds
Not sure about metallic paint as last lease deal included this as standard for residual value - will confirm when clarified.

Will keep you all posted...

Looks like a good deal indeed!

Please could you advise who is providing this deal?

Ask the dealer that quoted you when the best time to order is.

If they quote the usual 18 week lead time then ask them to place the order 18 weeks before your current PCH ends.

This way the dealer will either need to keep you in your current car at their expense or hold on to the new car until you are ready.

Don't see the point of a 2WD vehicle, this is meant to be a bit of a challenger to the Range Rover, which obviously it can't ever be because it doesn't have the kudos of the RR or the residuals of one.

You'd be better off going for a normal people carrier than this if you're going for the 2WD option.

Some people, in fact a lot of people like the extra ride height but don't need or want all wheel drive.

Personally I don't get the UK's obsession with saloon's. Huge boots with a letterbox size opening. What's the point? I'm happy to accept I'm wrong though as there are bloody loads of them  :D

I'd never, ever consider a car from Skoda (or the vast majority of other main stream manufacturers) to be challenging Range Rover. Even their smaller cars such as the Evoque and Discovery Sport are in a different league.

Some people, in fact a lot of people like the extra ride height but don't need or want all wheel drive.

Personally I don't get the UK's obsession with saloon's. Huge boots with a letterbox size opening. What's the point? I'm happy to accept I'm wrong though as there are bloody loads of them  :D

I'd never, ever consider a car from Skoda (or the vast majority of other main stream manufacturers) to be challenging Range Rover. Even their smaller cars such as the Evoque and Discovery Sport are in a different league.

And price bracket. 

• Like 2

• Administrators

After thinking over a few mince pies and not much mulledwine, I'll be making some changes to our briskoda discount cars offering; where we find dealers to supply good deals. I'll be actively discussing with a few dealers in the early days of Jan.

If you're interested specifically in a Kodiaq, email me the spec you'd like and I'll see what I can find :)

Fleetprices great customer service too. Been really impressed with them.

Fleetprices were useless when Alex Lawrie Skoda doctored my order form as they'd missed off my rear wiper. They were completely dismissive of the issue and I ended up having to sort it myself via VWFS and Mr Lawrie himself. I would not recommend them to anyone.

After thinking over a few mince pies and not much mulledwine, I'll be making some changes to our briskoda discount cars offering; where we find dealers to supply good deals. I'll be actively discussing with a few dealers in the early days of Jan.

If you're interested specifically in a Kodiaq, email me the spec you'd like and I'll see what I can find :)

Colin Happy New Year. Would definitely been interested . Been quoted £350/month for Skoda Kodiaq Edition 4x4 DSG 2.0 190 Diesel on a 3+35 deal with 10k miles from fleetprices.co.uk. Really want one with panoramic sunroof option, adaptive cruise control and canton sound system (not included in the price I quoted). Also interested in the 2.0 TSI. Any thoughts on TSI vs TDI? After the whole VW diesel debacle and the gradual clamping down on diesels inside cities, I'm tempted by petrol. Don't do more than 8,000 miles a year normally absolute max.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hi,

8k pa is definitely in the right area for petrol. Given the economies of return on diesel, although that is a multifaceted argument... I think petrol is set for a resurgence before the electric revolution.

Takes a little adaptation if you're used to diesel for overtaking etc...

I'll email you off board to discuss details ;)

Colin.

Just to warn people Fleetprices figures have gone up. If you had a quote you might be okay but looks like their low prices are finished.

I ordered a 2.0 TDI 150 Edition DSG in Quartz grey with black leather, no options

3x23 10k miles

£318.50 x 23

£955.50 upfront

£240 fee

£355.04 per month amortised.

Fleetprices are now quoting (wait for it...) £815.55 for the same model.

Looks like Mad Sheep on contracthireandleasing are best value now, or go to a dealer and haggle.

Also interested in a lease deal please Colin. Was going to take advantage of the fleetprices offer (they had a 2.0se 4x4 DSG for 266pm with 3 months first payment over 48 months.) Nearly died when saw their new prices today!  I got some better quotes today from Arbury Skoda but not as good as the Fleetprices ones.

Looking for DSG 4x4 SE or SEL please either petrol or diesel and over 48 months if poss.

Dropped you a PM Colin

Hi All,

Been away from the fold for a while now.  My last Skoda was a Fabia vRS I bought new back in 2005.  Seems like a life time ago now!  

I've been looking at an SUV next (promised the wife) and literally just stumbled across the Kodiaq a few days ago.  I think I'm going to pull the tigger on a 190 DSG 4x4 Edition 7 Seat on the Simpson's lease offer 1 x £2490 + 23 x £309.  Has anyone found anything better?  Also, I can't seem to find a full UK Spec & Options list?  The Configurator doesn't look to be very accurate? 

Edited by B33M3R
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Thank you for the PM and emails. Lots of lovely kodiaqs on wish lists.

I've got a couple more dealers to call tomorrow, then it's a wider net on Friday.  It's akin to swimming uphill trying to convince a head of sales that a skoda owners forum has people who want to buy skodas... who'd have thought such a crazy thought was so alien...

• Like 1

Hi All,

Been away from the fold for a while now. My last Skoda was a Fabia vRS I bought new back in 2005. Seems like a life time ago now!

I've been looking at an SUV next (promised the wife) and literally just stumbled across the Kodiaq a few days ago. I think I'm going to pull the tigger on a 190 DSG 4x4 Edition 7 Seat on the Simpson's lease offer 1 x £2490 + 23 x £309. Has anyone found anything better? Also, I can't seem to find a full UK Spec & Options list? The Configurator doesn't look to be very accurate?

Check out lings cars. Thats the cheapest I've seen