Octavia III boot mat and rear window blinds for hatchback

andyh41

Having recently changed my Octavia III hatch for an estate I now have the following for sale.

Prefer collection from West Sussex as they are heavy/awkward to post.

Original Skoda rubber boot mat (for hatch) £25

post-105664-0-22933100-1473015567_thumb.jpeg

Xshades rear window blinds (for hatch) £28

Attaches to window frame using tiny magnets.

post-105664-0-11239900-1473015615_thumb.jpeg

post-105664-0-24192500-1473015644_thumb.jpeg

post-105664-0-67781400-1473015667_thumb.jpeg

Shades collected.

Boot mat still available.

Just to say thanks for the shades. If you are considering the boot mat, then rest assured if it is half as good as the shades then you are getting a bargain! Item was immaculate with all the parts. Edited by privatepit
  • Like 1

Really ? I thought you wanted £25 (+ post)

They are I think about £60, not delivered for this one I was interested in 5E5061162

Its not the double sided one is it ? I think this one actually is about £64 new. So there is quite a bit of saving for a buyer even posted.

Can't be more than a tenner for delivering a mat, surely ? What is it made of, lead :D

e.g. Parcel2Go do economy delivery for £5.25, assuming 3kg ( less than a £5 if you use parcelshop).

https://www.parcel2go.com/quotes?col=219&dest=219&p=1~3#/results

I know RRM (Rip-off Royal Mail) would be a quite a bit more, but you don't have to use them ( I've used the above quite successfully/happily on a number of occasions for parcels).

OK so it's not made of lead, but it still weighs 6.5kg!

...and it is just the standard rubber mat.

Looks like there's a few options for less than a tenner, so are you ok for £35 incl?

I probably won't be able to send before the weekend though.

Sorry for delay

Yeah I could be good with that ( let me just double check but pretty sure I don't already have any boot rubber matt lol !)

If you PM me I could send you money over weekend and confirm address if you did want to send this weekend

Ill PM a well.

Great, it arrived a bit sooner than expected.

The mat is certainly nice and solid. I don't remember if it helped much with the noise, but it is good for protection.

I think i'll put some silentcoat in the boot at some point - it must have some effect on all that bare metal!

• Like 1

Might help a bit. I think that flappy part of the boot that could be prone to reverberation, unless its something else.

I didn't notice the noise so much when I had compost / chippings etc in the boot, so just maybe.

Haven't been out since I got the mat but could have a slight improvement as you say its quite heavy. If not no problem it was worth having for just protection of the boot from much anyway so the best reason to have it, thanks.