West Meon Hut #43 - Tuesday 4th October

mk4gtiturbo

Well young David sent an email to them, got a response, it appeared to be a staffing issue (again).

Not sure what we do now? The Red Lion has said they can sort us out in future with the room at the front of the pub, but it depends on what everyone else wants to do?

One thing that might be a good idea, why not set up a Briskoda whatsapp group?... From what I know most people use whatsapp these days and it would save all the one line replies here, that way people can just jump in with thoughts and comments.

Just an idea.

Plus if Austen is the administrator he can control everyone! lol

• Like 2

One thing that might be a good idea, why not set up a Briskoda whatsapp group?... From what I know most people use whatsapp these days and it would save all the one line replies here, that way people can just jump in with thoughts and comments.

Just an idea.

Plus if Austen is the administrator he can control everyone! lol

We've got a good few of us already in groups, but I'm in two groups with David and I would worry some of this messages are quite "on the edge".

• Like 1

Great turnout for a Tuesday night in October, will keep an eye on where you hold it in future, my normal mode of transport for these meets can be a little more difficult to park.

• Like 3