DAB Stereo Upgrade in pre-Facelift Octavia II

I'm thinking of upgrading my stereo to a DAB unit. I currently have a Stream MP3 in my pre facelift Octavia II VRs. I don't mind if it's OEM or another brand but I don't want to pay a fortune. Key things for me when upgrading are:

1) that it fits the current double din opening without having to put in some unsightly adaptor plate

2) I don't want to lose the parking sensor display or the climate control display

3) Steering wheel controls don't matter as I don't currently have them

4) It has DAB radio

5) CD head unit

6) it is compatible with my existing CD auto changer (if not then it has USB or SD card or onboard storage so I can play MP3s)

Nice to haves would be:

7) Bluetooth connectivity

8) sat nav

I have read a lot of articles about head units on this forum but I'm unclear whether there is any difference between pre and post facelift Octavia IIs and most topics seem to deal with post facelift cars.

If anyone knows what is compatible and what work would be required I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks,

Hi. This isn't a head unit though I'v been looking at an upgrade myself today and came across this. 

http://www.halfords.com/technology/car-audio/dab-car-stereos/pure-highway-400-in-car-digital-radio-adapter-mobile-music-controller

The 600 unit is the one with voice and hands free - £20 more. 

At present I use my phone with the AUX for MP3 and when it come to Sat-Nav I use this free App. I download the whole of the UK - 730mb. And it works fine offline. Takes post codes and I'v now noticed it also comes up on my phone screen in 3D as well. I also cycle and the voice directions are very good with the head phone in when cycling. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.here.app.maps

Maybe not what your after. Though I'm sticking with the app and maybe now the Pure Highway rig. 

I listen to DAB all day in the Yeti. Only in the upper reaches of the Yorkshire Dales do I lose signal, and I guess that's understandable. The range of stations available on DAB is far better than what's on FM, but essentially I just put Planet Rock on and listen. When I get something on there I really can't so with I switch to Absolute Classic Rock.

Edit: And I wouldn't put too much faith in a blog written by someone employed by Ebuyer. They're not really an authority on much unless it's refusing returns for faulty goods.

Edited by Rustynuts