Guide : How to fit Leon front splitter

Phill JK

Silver this sunday hopefully (if the weather holds up as I dont have a garage at home). If not it'll be the following weekend and so on...until the weather is good enough that I can fit it.

I think pic2 looks ok tbh, no one will see it from that angle and it doesnt look that bad anyway IMO :thumbup:

Silver this sunday hopefully (if the weather holds up as I dont have a garage at home). If not it'll be the following weekend and so on...until the weather is good enough that I can fit it.

I think pic2 looks ok tbh' date=' no one will see it from that angle and it doesnt look that bad anyway IMO :thumbup:[/quote']

Good luck with it - be careful if you've had it painted, mine bent quite a bit to fit smoothly, you might crack the paint (unless your having it painted afterwards obviously!)

Phill

Is there a part number? I just called the Seat Stealer in Croydon and they said they would have to get back to me, or are they just lazy:rofl:

Alex

P.s. Do you need to buy the self tapping screws seperately or do they come with it and will a stanley knife do for a cutting tool?:D

Is there a part number?

P.s. Do you need to buy the self tapping screws seperately or do they come with it and will a stanley knife do for a cutting tool?:D

Part number is Part number is 1ML 805 903 its just under £20

You'll need to buy the screws seperatly. You might get away with a stanley knife if its sharp enough but it'll be easier with a small saw as the plastic is a few mm thick in places.

Hop this link works - if not look in my gallery :)

splitter4.jpg

Looking good - subtle but makes a difference. I don't think I'll colour code mine either - it's in too prone a location, and there's plenty of black plastic on mine - still have the black rubbing strips, plus front and rear mud guards. An extra bit of black plastic won't look out of place.

Put the order in at my local SEAT garage, £16.66 plus VAT, will have it later this week... job for the weekend methinks! Re-supagarded the whole car last saturday (after having a couple of panels sprayed) so this will be the job for next weekend! :)

Cheers Phil' date=' gonna call them this week, anyone know the diameter/length of the screws needed or is it easy just to look and go to homebase to get them?!

Cheers[/quote']

No probs - about 10mm long will be fine for the screws, wouldnt go much longer than that though