Cycle Show NEC 23-24-25 September

matt_theforce

Who is attending the Cycle Show at the NEC next week?  

I shall be going on the sunday

What are you going to see?

Will probably buy some children's clothing for no.2 son (who will be with me), also going to look at some of the holiday/touring stands for some idea's.

Edited by DarkPeakCycles

• 2 weeks later...

I quite fancied trying to get down to have a look for a change rather than finding out the information through online news articles but ultimately was a bit far to come and would probably rather go to some sort of demo day where I could ride the bikes rather than be envious of them sitting there.

John

• Like 1

I think it's a reasonable mix, the STI shifters and the rims/wheels also take away from the retro look but I think discs are worth that particularly when it's a model fitted with mudguards and it's only really when looking closely you spot those features..

John

I like the fact that it's different, IMO it takes all the best bits from the era's to make what should be a cracking touring bike, Steel frame/Carbon fork. disk brakes/Brooks saddle but I wouldn't run those mavic wheels, I'm not a fan of any kind of deep section rims. My seat post would also be chrome to match the stem.

I'm looking forward to getting some cycling holidays done next year & this is top of my list of bikes to-do it on.