Skoda Fabia Black Edition 105 TSI '64' plate - price check

Craig1988

Hi guys,

I'm trying to sell my Skoda Fabia Black Edition quite quickly as I've just brought a Fiesta ST200 at the last minute. I'm selling it for £ 8700.00 (ONO) but I'm unsure if this is a little high. In comparison to current ads, this doesn't look too bad!

I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/411982-2014-skoda-fabia-black-edition-12-tsi-105-for-sale-£-8700/?hl=%2Bblack+%2Bedition

• Like 1

Nice.

Are the ones currently advertised by Private Sellers or Dealers selling or still advertised for sale?

Have you tried a Independent Dealer to see if they are interested in buying for any more cash than a WBAC quote shows that they will pay.

Have you tried a Skoda or Seat dealer to see if they are interested in buying it?

?

What is WBAC showing as they would offer, that at least gives you an idea of a Private Sales asking price of maybe £1000 higher.

Edited by Offski

The only similar models are being sold by dealers. I haven't looked at how long they have been for sale for. Many have a lesser spec, are older or possess a higher mileage.

I've only been advertising it since Monday so it could still be early days. I may drop the price to £ 8000.00 eventually. For a trade-in against the ST, I've been offered £ 7000.00.

That offers obviously from a Dealer that knows that they can still make plenty profit on sending your Skoda to Auction or even selling to WBAC.

Have you tried a Skoda or Seat Dealership to see what they will offer?

That is how it goes.  

They want a profit and they have overheads and then need to pay tax on that profit.

Hopefully you can find a buyer with cash or that can get finance to pay cash.

Edited by Offski
  • Like 1

In sort of the same boat as you Craig. Need to change for something bigger bit am getting very poor px offers (6k by Peugeot) so want to sell privately. Same age and mileage but have the estate.

It caps at 7k so thats really a disposal price, not px but dealers dont seem to see it thst way anymore.

Would be great if you could update the post when you sell and how etc.

Good luck, the black is a great looking car so hopefully will go at a good price.

It's so frustrating when you know the car is worth more but little interest ia generated. As you say, it's such a nice car as well. I'm only changing it to have a little fun in the ST. I'm tempted to keep the Skoda on for a bit with the ST as I don't want to give it away. The dealer who originally sold me the car when new has offered the best buy back figure so far (£7500) but I know that'll be up for £9500 immediately on the forecourt. I hate selling privately haha!

Good luck with yours as well. Do let me know how it's goes!

Edited by Craig1988