Stretch Bolts - Rear Shock Absorber

Before I change the bump stops on my rear shock absorber I apparently need to buy new stretch bolts. 2 for the top and 1 for the bottom.

Does anyone know the sizes or part numbers please? Are these widely available bolts that can be purchased from ebay like  standard metric bolts or are they car specific specials that are harder to track down?

Thanks

The bottom one is a nut and bolt, not a stretch bolt iirc. The top ones are only a couple of quid each from the dealer.

Found ot a bit more info. The bottom bolt on mine (2011 plate) isn't a stretch bolt its a re-usable 21mm bolt not a nut and bolt.

Looks like a long trip to the dealers to order the top 2 which are stretch bolts. Was hoping I could pick up a couple of normal high tensile ones locally and add a bit of locktite to the threads but if no one knows the size its a long trip to order and another to fetch them when they've arrived.

If it's the first time round just re-use them and do them up tight.  I don't even use a torque wrench on that stuff.  I've had my rear damper mount bolts out 3 times now and haven't had an issue.  Keep in mind we don't get the corrosion like in the UK.

If you have a local industrial fastener shop then get a grade 9.8 (proof strength 650Mpa), 10.9 (830Mpa) or 12.9 (970Mpa)  bolt in the non stretch variety that every other industry uses. Even an 8.8 (580Mpa) would do the job as that is structural grade.

You can re-use standard bolts over & over.