Cup holder

Tasty

Looking what cup holder to have . I want a double din stereo so I don't know where to have a cupholder fit in and I can't find any of the dash cup holders for sale ? Anyone got any ideas

• Like 1

Lupo cupholders are good for cans and small bottles, but if you want a double din then they're out of the equation.

There is a can holder attachment that replaces the ash tray. Only a can though as you're restricted height wise by the dash.

JRJG

I've searched for a McDonald's size travel mug and can't find one as that's the only size that will fit any of the holders. I have a double din so the sliding holders are also out of the question, in essence all the holders are useless. There is a cheap eBay option of a holder that hooks into the inside of your door, apart from that I haven't come up with anything.

Oooo I haven't seen those before. You'd have to cut away behind it though as it isn't hollow behind is it, it has three clips for that blank piece, but not a hollow for a cup holder to slide into.

JRJG

I'm also currently looking for an alternative cup holder, I have the ashtray wich I want to keep as I like my change in there and key fobs for work. The pop out one I have next to the stereo is snapped and personally find them awful! Is there one to be fitted above/below original stereo? Such as mk4 golf? Are they a straight fit?

Oooo I haven't seen those before. You'd have to cut away behind it though as it isn't hollow behind is it, it has three clips for that blank piece, but not a hollow for a cup holder to slide into.

JRJG

I have this cup holder, it's a straight fit no cutting required.

Only holds small bottles/cups though.

I have this cup holder, it's a straight fit no cutting required.

Only holds small bottles/cups though.

Oh really, I was expecting there to be some cutting at the least.

I have my lupo holder so I'm happy. Hadn't seen those before though.

JRJG