DSG clutch pack replaced under warranty

I bought my 1.2 TSI DSG 15 reg with 8K miles in mid August and noticed when engine/gearbox hot that the 1-3 and 5 gear changes squealed when changing.

Skoda garage Thomson and Potter of Perth investigated and decided that there was an issue and they agreed to change the clutch pack.

The dealer had never had this fault before and had to send for special tools to do the change. They were confident that it was well within their trained Technician's capability. :<(( ???

It went on Monday and was returned Wednesday and sofar has been great and appears to work fine. ;<)

I had an Octavia 1.0TSI manual as courtesy car and must admit much prefer the DSG the 1.0 was hard to managed with manual gearbox and very narrow power range, but once i understood it it was fine but hard work. ;<)

You guys are lucky. My lying, useless, slow, incompotent Skoda Dealer refused a warranty claim for my low-mileage manual-clutch when it started slipping. I was forced to independently prove an extremely obvious manufacturing-defect before they agreed to payout.    

Same thing as mine: http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/363360-dsg7-noise-when-changing-gears/

My clutches have been replaced three times already.

Well thanks for the scary predication ;<))  Has it been solved or what was the timescales and options/issues/excuses offered

I don't want to jinx it but as the problem has previously appeared in about two months (or a week after firmware update) and this time it has already been 4 months without any problem, maybe it's finally solved.