Help needed please in regards to sat nav maps

xXXGallimoreXXx

hey guys, was wondering if anyone would be able to help. I deleted the old maps off my memory card and stuck the new maps on and they dont work. now i dont have a sat nav lol, was wondering if anyone knows anywhere in the north east who could do it for me? or if anyone on here can do it name your price. thanks

You should be able to reload the new maps. As long as it's a genuine Skoda SD card, and you're using the correct procedure then it works. There's a good few posts about this particular issue, and usually it's as simple as not doing something quite correctly (Oor using a mac to copy the maps over).

You should be able to reload the new maps. As long as it's a genuine Skoda SD card, and you're using the correct procedure then it works. There's a good few posts about this particular issue, and usually it's as simple as not doing something quite correctly (Oor using a mac to copy the maps over).

Im usually alright with stuff like this. im using a mac. reading through older posts now and going to give it a try again