Yorkshire skoda 5th meet with sheffield dubs

Ant-Vrs

Hello all, after the growing success of the past 4 meets the next one will be with the Sheffield dubs lot.

The next meet will be on the 30th October Sunday 11 till 4pm at the waverley pub at catcliffe.

The last one we had 43 skodas turn up which is amazing for a meet.

Here are links on the Facebook page for the event

https://www.facebook.com/events/1116932995010413/?ti=cl

Link for the Yorkshire skoda page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1230940910281813/

Hope you can make it.

Ant

Edited by Ant-Vrs

I can't believe that nobody is interested or commented on this.... shame on you!

I'm interested!  It's just that I live in Scarborough so it's a bit of a trek for me to pop over (about 4hrs round trip).  I've also got the added issues of a Mrs who works shifts and three kids with various clubs to go to.  This leaves me with exactly zero free time to do anything car related.  I'd love to get to some more meets but at this rate it's about two a year if I'm lucky.

If they were nearer to the York area I'd probably be there more often. :thumbup:

Edited by skinnyman

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry been offline for a while been working down London so weekends been in garage or bed haha

Won't be there for this one but next one is a deformed also very much interested in the Yorkshire skoda stickers :-)

Thank you to the people who turned up we had 46 skodas turn up in total which is amazing.

Il get the next one soon

Ant

Yeah enjoyed it

Recognized your number plate a mile off

Thought I saw your old Fabia seats in a green vrs?

That was my white Monte next door. :)

You have the same paddle extenders I had on my vrs,and I did like the sunbreaker on your windscreen!

Ahh yes I remember you pulling in, cheers for that, ill be getting a new sun-strip made up soonish as that ones getting abit tatty