Citigo - Lowered Suspension after delivery

peugeot_205_gti

Afternoon,

Just placed an order for  Colour edition, i needed a car fairly quickly and there were only 2 colours available, Spring Green or black. I went with spring green, not seen many tbh and black can prove a nightmare to keep clean.

Anyway, my wife has a elegance greentech and i love the way it sits slightly lower, gives the car a much better stance. Also drive superbly, she has the 14inch wheels.

If i had the choice i would of added the lowered suspension option to my Colour Edition as it only cost just over £100 i believe but obviously too late as the car was already built.

My question is, could the dealer lower it once the car has been delivered? Do you think it would cost a lot more? Would it affect car insurance as it wasn't a factory fitted option?

Thanks all

It is not one hours labour to change them at a main dealership, 

but then ask because if they only want under £100 plus parts then that is good to do it at the PDI.

Ask your Insurance about what they want to charge if anything and be sure to let them know it is a As Fitted by the dealer before delivery.