Vrs rear spoiler wanted

JWvrs25

I am looking for a vrs spoiler for my car

would need to be posted i think

anyone got one lying around??

I was supposed to be getting one from ebay but the car breaker could separate it from the tailgate :(

I'd certainly be interested if you had one?

Sorry fella, I've tried to reply to this thread several times since your post but things keep distracting me!

I do have one but it's attached to my doner car and by selling it to you means about 4 hours work for me (including the hours drive each way to Trowbridge) all for £20 odd that I don't really need. I honestly wanted to try and help you, hence my reply to this thread. :)

Sorry to get you all excited, but it's honestly not worth it, for me at least, and perhaps that was in the car breakers head when he said he couldn't remove it, or perhaps he didn't want to be left with a tailgate, which with no spoiler may make it more difficult to sell.

No worries mate, I would have driven to come and pick it up wouldn't expect you to drive it to me!

I think I'm onto another breaker who has one in silver so will hopefully find out tomorrow if they have managed to remove it.

I appreciate you trying to help and thanks for replying to the thread

The original ebay breaker actually said I was welcome to come and pick the whole tailgate up for £30 and remove the spoiler myself - but Birmingham was just too far to go for a spoiler.

They are so hard to find for the hatchback, you can get after market ones for the estate on ebay for £15 delivered brand new!!

Thank you - my op wasn't very clear I just didn't want to end up with people saying they had one in Scotland to be picked up lol!

I've finally managed to find one in good condition in the right colour for the right price! :)

Thanks for your replies :)

• Like 1