Lukes Rallye Green Mk2 VRS

LukeHVRS

BIG UPDATE!!!!! Been excited about this one....

Got my hands on a set of very unique Recaro CS seats for the Fabia, some of you may have seen them on here before as they where the brainchild of fellow Brisky member Ant-Vrs,

The seats are originally out of a MK2 Ford Focus RS however they have been re trimmed in the original VRS OEM style using original seat covers so they match the rear bench, The backs have been painted White as it matched Ants Fabia, this may change to a new color in the future but for now they're staying white, as I said I cannot take any credit for the work carried out on them or the idea behind them but I am sure ill find a way to put my own touch on them

Here's some pics, I love the OEM+ style

20161023_174035_zpsm3ecv4z4.jpg    

20161023_174107_zpsrak5kvou.jpg

• Like 2

They are beautiful!

I remember when he got them made, a lot of time and effort went into them, hence the price tag they had :p

Cheers pal, I love them, the quality of the re-trim is unreal 

If I had them (wish I did), I'd have the backs painted green as I've got the same colour car as you. Gorgeous seats! Must feel great to sit in

I was thinking about that, maybe for the future but for now they are staying white, ive got them in the car and I like the white, The obvious thing to do would be to change the color of the backs but ill see

Yep they are super comfy haha

Great looking seats those.

I'd do the back green. Go well with the black of the material.

I'm on that band wagon, backs need to go green :p

Haha time will tell lads, white for now then might change depending on what I do to the car

So got the seats in the car, was a really simple job, the seats had the correct Recaro frames for the Fabia so it was just a case of taking the original seats out and swapping over the seat rails, The Recaro's don't have airbags so I also had the resistors that are needed to prevent the airbag warning light from appearing on the dash board, this was just a case of plugging them in on each side

20161024_173426_zpspgacigpy.jpg

20161024_173255_zpssf0uocpu.jpg

20161024_173215_zpshlgpwpjq.jpg

• Like 1

Personally I've always like the contrast between the white backs and the seat material/pattern. They look like they've come off the shelf like this as opposed to having been customised for the car if you know what I mean.

• Like 1

So got the seats in the car, was a really simple job, the seats had the correct Recaro frames for the Fabia so it was just a case of taking the original seats out and swapping over the seat rails, The Recaro's don't have airbags so I also had the resistors that are needed to prevent the airbag warning light from appearing on the dash board, this was just a case of plugging them in on each side

20161024_173426_zpspgacigpy.jpg

20161024_173255_zpssf0uocpu.jpg

20161024_173215_zpshlgpwpjq.jpg

AWESOME.

• Like 1

Personally I've always like the contrast between the white backs and the seat material/pattern. They look like they've come off the shelf like this as opposed to having been customised for the car if you know what I mean.

I also like the white backs with the white pattern and stitching 

Mate, i am SUPER jealous.

I know someone has already said it but they will look **** hot painted green to match the car.

I know, I know haha, maybe change them at some point just depends on what I do to the car.....

Yours is coming on nicely as well just taken a look at the thread

I know, I know haha, maybe change them at some point just depends on what I do to the car.....

Yours is coming on nicely as well just taken a look at the thread

Lol thanks. I reckon it would come along even nicer if you donated me them seats ;)

• 2 months later...

Not posted on here in a while, so over the last couple of months iv'e done a few more bits on the Fabia, got my H&R RARB on, managed to find time to fit my Forge intercooler and added the TMC tuning box to the car, these few bits have an amazing difference to the car and i'm loving it at the minuet, ill get a few photos up of the install in the next few days 

• Like 1

• 5 years later...
On 08/01/2017 at 00:36, LukeHVRS said:

Not posted on here in a while, so over the last couple of months iv'e done a few more bits on the Fabia, got my H&R RARB on, managed to find time to fit my Forge intercooler and added the TMC tuning box to the car, these few bits have an amazing difference to the car and i'm loving it at the minuet, ill get a few photos up of the install in the next few days 

Did you ever fit the boost hoses? Did they make a difference,