Octavia III Facelift

Hi

Anyone got any insights in this facelift that by all accounts aka the Superb Facelift - will be influenced by the Kodiak

Latest I saw was

When in 2017 will its new face appear on sale?

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/skoda/octavia/92888/new-fresh-faced-skoda-octavia-coming-in-2017

Looks like Bi-Xenons out - LED's in also the option to run your Android Google maps as the SatNav...cant be long until SatNav are dropped and your Mobile is the Infotainment Systems with a just a Screen in the car as Car functions would run off a Skoda APP

• Thanks 1

I've seen dealers info on the facelift and the split headlight was in it like that AE pic.

If you google image search Octavia 2017 the first image is the one in the dealer material.

Can it be confirmed there WILL be a facelift of the Octy in 2017? If so, has anything been said about an actual date?

Just wondering as I've just started looking at the Octavia with a view to purchase in the next few months...

• Like 1

Can it be confirmed there WILL be a facelift of the Octy in 2017? If so, has anything been said about an actual date?

Just wondering as I've just started looking at the Octavia with a view to purchase in the next few months...

Week 2 2017 production starts.

Without naming a dealer source. I've seen the literature in person...I just hope looks better than the mock-ups!

So you haven't seen any official photos of the restyled Octy? Just the official dates of production?

Actually, the mock ups I've seen on the net look pretty decent to be honest. I suppose it boils down to personal taste!

So you haven't seen any official photos of the restyled Octy? Just the official dates of production?

Actually, the mock ups I've seen on the net look pretty decent to be honest. I suppose it boils down to personal taste!

No.

I've been told the production start date by word of mouth and I've seen the mock up on the internal dealer conference info.

And I hope to God they change the look or it looks great in person as otherwise I'll just order a 245 GTI and give herself the RS as her daily. Personally think the mock up looks terrible in those pics.

It will have LED headlights and not xenon's though. Given the LEDs on my last FR here's hoping they're an improvement.

Edited by EoinM

No.

I've been told the production start date by word of mouth and I've seen the mock up on the internal dealer conference info.

Ah, well time will tell what the finished article is truly like.

Thanks

Reckon this is close to the facelift. New bumpers front and rear styled like Superb III. Headlights remain the same.

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/spyshots-2015-skoda-octavia-facelift-spotted-photo-gallery-81905.html

The article in the link is from May 2014, and predicts a launch of the facelift in 2015. So rather historic?

I emailed Skoda UK last week asking them when the facelift Octavia was available and they were very non committal.

If the other poster is right and that production starts from Week 2 then surely it should be available to order pretty soon.

Edited by JamesH30

I emailed Skoda UK last week asking them when the facelift Octavia was available and they were very non committal.

If the other poster is right and that production starts from Week 2 then surely it should be available to order pretty soon.

Welcome, but did you really think they were going to tell you before a public announcemet?

I'm due to pick up my new ym17 Rio red octavia SE-L on 27 November 2016 and as far as I can tell the 'changes' are really minimal, no body mods at all ,an umbrella holder under the front seat, electric hatch release, I was almost swayed to the Mazda 3 sport nav auto because of the toys on board but couldn't take the hit on the fuel economy, plus the dsg transmission is unbeatable in my opinion.

Edited by colfair

I'm due to pick up my new ym17 Rio red octavia SE-L on 27 November 2016 and as far as I can tell the 'changes' are really minimal, no body mods at all ,an umbrella holder under the front seat, electric hatch release, I was almost swayed to the Mazda 3 sport nav auto because of the toys on board but couldn't take the hit on the fuel economy, plus the dsg transmission is unbeatable in my opinion.

A change I model year is different from a facelift. You'll just have a MY17 pre facelift car. The facelift is next year.

A dealer has told me likely Q2 2017 and orders being accepted Jan/Feb 2017.

I was going to order but delaying until the facelift is released.

I hope the Canton is improved as that is the only thing putting me off!

Official pictures coming next week. Production starts on march 2017. Dealers got the info yesterday.

I really hope that the Merc E -style lamps like in the "artististic views" are shown, are not reality. They'll destroy the looks of the car with that and it's a total turnoff towards the car. It just looks horrible.

So it's coming. Sales restrictions also applied since yesterday, only limited production quantity left for RS for example.