Bluetooth takes no prisoners

MikeJG

Hi, I have a Skoda Superb and an older Audi S4.

I have found the Skoda Bluetooth handsfree is a little agressive.

The car attaches to my phone whether I'm in the car or not, and im not given a choice to attach it.  Is there a way to configure the car to ask if it should connect?

This came to a head when I arrived home and parked while in the middle of a hands free conversation in my Audi.

My wife was just leaving, and got in the Skoda, started it, and the skoda stole the hands free connection from my Audi.  Now this is nuts.  If my iPhone is already connected to another car, should the Skoda steal the connection???

I'm not a fan of how unintelligent the Skoda Bluetooth is when it comes to connecting...

Any ideas?

Mike

The problem is the phone and not the car, all the car does is search for the last device it was connected to, it discovered yours and your phone authorised and made the connection. The problem is your handset was still discoverable despite being already connected to another device.

• Like 1