Weird clicking noise when braking lightly. Video attached.

Skoda fabia vrs mk1 Can't pin point this noise that I have under light braking sounds like it is coming from the front left of car (nsf)... only happens with light braking it doesn't make noise with heavy braking.

Checked all mechanicals and can't see anything wrong. I have also had front of car in the air and ran car in 3rd gear with t/c off but no noise heard.

I managed to get the noise with car rolling with everything switched off just lightly braking and had phone sitting on abs pump recording the noise. Unfortunately there is a bit of wind noise.

Any help appreciated.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd154/mikey200615/Mobile%20Uploads/th_20161020_9600_zps4xl9rpkk.mp4

Surely if it was anything suspension wise it was make the noise when going over rough ground / turning etc but there is no noise until braking lightly and doesnt make noise at all when braking heavily.

Its baffled me. Only way I'm gonna trace it is by hanging in the bonnet while someone else let's it roll and is breaking lightly I think.