2008 'JPS' Octavia vRS estate £5950

Brimma

It's been a heart-rending decision, but the time has come to let my guilty pleasure go

Late 2008 reg pre-facelift Mk2 Octavia estate in black magic

It's one of the first 2.0 CR diesels with DSG box, and hasn't yet reached 44k miles, although this may rise slightly

As many know, it's been tastefully modified in honour of Ayrton Senna's JPS Lotus 97T, so has a number of gold additions both on the outside and inside, which can be seen in my build in Octavia Mk2 projects

The list of modififications goes something like this, though I'll probably forget something.....

Shark remap to rolling-road verified 200bhp

Bilstein B14 spring/shock kit

LE leather interior

Golf Mk5 flat-bottom MFSW with paddles

Columbus sat nav

Braid gold 18" alloys

Cupra front calipers in gold with 345mm discs

S3 rear calipers in black with 310mm discs

Rear tints

Superskoda upper and lower front grilles

LED rear lights

Miltec cat back exhaust

Front and rear anti-roll bars

Audi R8 oil and water caps

Selling solely due to lack of use and need for drive space

Pricewise.......who knows?

Now reduced to a bargain £5950

13895581_1278553988841866_57015639026677

14039879_1292042820826316_72726033664327

DSC_9677%20ed_zpso2pnzoxk.jpg

DSC_5225.jpg

DSC_3744.jpg

Edited by Brimma
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Don't take this the wrong way but by fitting garish stickers and colours to a car you seriously narrow the market for a sale.

If it was stickerless with an OEM grill and wheels and the original dash inserts I'd say it would sell on the strength of the mileage and options fitted.

Not a critism as it's your car do do as you please,more advice if you want a quick sale.

• Like 1

Don't take this the wrong way but by fitting garish stickers and colours to a car you seriously narrow the market for a sale.

If it was stickerless with an OEM grill and wheels and the original dash inserts I'd say it would sell on the strength of the mileage and options fitted.

Not a critism as it's your car do do as you please,more advice if you want a quick sale.

I've heard that so many times :)

Good advice, but advice I'm fully aware of

Anyway, as stated above, it's no longer an issue

• 1 month later...

Right, serious plans now afoot, so this is now available again if anyone is interested, for £5950 including a nearly new LED Columbus unit loaded with V14 maps, as the screen on the old one died

If it doesn't go for that I'll have no option than to trade her in, which will be a little gutting, as she's far too good for that :(

Edited by Brimma