estelle rear drums trike

estelletrike

He'll probably be along in a bit, but PM user DaveRapid with as much info as you can manage.

For example, what's the engine capacity, 4 or 5 speed transaxle, swing axle or semi-trailing arms?

will try to load a pic but its a 4 speed 1300 swing axle

Shoes are the same for all models.....you can pick up cheap sets on Ebay. Do you really need new drums? If so then you'll need to look at Skopart.de - he emails in decent English and prices are not sky high, however the postage on a heavy item like that will be hefty. You will need a hub puller to get the drum off as it's a taper fit (although I did have one car where the drums virtually fell off, but it seems to be a rarity) - make sure you find one that will cope with 130 PCD which is big by modern standards. The Skoda Owners Club GB have one to rent if you get stuck but I've always managed with a universal one I borrow from a local garage.