Buying a new Yeti

mattshaw

Now then,

Just to start by saying I have read the 'sticky' topic at the top of this section and will be emailing Colin the details soon, to try the quote system that he has developed with trusted dealers.

But, I still wanted to ask this question for your thoughts/feedback.

I am planning to swap my Rapid (on a pcp) for a Yeti in April 2017. However, at the moment there are is an offer on for a £1000 deposit contribution on the Yeti. This offer is, I think, a national Skoda offer which ends on 31st December. So I am wondering whether to order the new Yeti in December, thinking it will probably take a few weeks to come and wont be far off April anyway.

Does anybody know what next quarters offers might look like? Is it likely to be a better offer on the current Yeti with the anticipation of the new Yeti model release or do I risk losing out on the £1000.00 deposit contribution.

Is there any insider knowledge on here with regards the next offers from Skoda?

Thanks in anticipation

matt

Welcome to the forum.

People did not know that Skoda UK were going to drop the Yeti Monte Carlo from the choice of new Yeti in the UK.

They can change what can be ordered as a factory build without prior notice.

Best ask Skoda UK & Dealership employees what the future holds but likely they have no idea as the Pound against the Euro can be up and down as it is now and will be into the future.

Cars already built might be the better deal, but really who is going to know.

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/415011-yeti-city-version

george

Edited by Offski
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

My wife and I are considering a new Yet as well.  Our current car is a 2011 Qashqai 4X4 auto.  We like the Yet 4X4 with DSG as it looks an ideal tow car for our caravan and we particularly like the fact that it is short.  Most cars are too big and too long for us.  We cannot buy at present and are thinking about next year.  Now I see that Skoda are introducing a new Yeti model and I have a suspicion that it will simply be a downgraded VW Tiguan, i.e. larger than the current Yeti.  That would be a pity.  On the other hand a new and larger model might give a more comfortable ride with less wind noise for us long since pensioners.