West Meon Hut meet #45 06/12/16

andsoutham

This is mainly a formality these days for most, but posting for any new comers.

Tuesday 6th December, 19:00 onwards at the West Meon Pub, GU32 1JX.

People seem to arrive from 18:45 though.

This will be the last one of 2016 so would be good to see everyone there :)

Not sure on what people want to do about food this time? The hut looked open the other night... Or do we have the room at the red lion booked again?

Watch this space

Not sure on what people want to do about food this time? The hut looked open the other night... Or do we have the room at the red lion booked again?

I'll have a chat with the West Meon again in the next couple of weeks, see what the deal is now i.e. are they open and stable or is it still hit and miss and we can decide from there. :)

• Like 1

I'll have a chat with the West Meon again in the next couple of weeks, see what the deal is now i.e. are they open and stable or is it still hit and miss and we can decide from there. :)

u da man

What are other peoples opinions on this? It's everyone's meet... So the more opinions the better...

We know the West Meon plan to stop 2 for 1 meals, whether they will or not remains to be seen. That said, we were assured should 2 for 1 stop, quality will improve and very little difference in price per meal.

I think the Meon is a very good location, a better location that the Red Lion due to the surrounding roads etc.

We only changed for a couple of meets due to A) being closed B) couldn't assure us they'd be open.

I don't think we'll ever get the cheapness and quality from the Red Lion at the hut, but who knows? I think the location is better suited.

My vote would be to stay at the West Meon.

• 2 weeks later...

Good news everyone.

The West Meon Pub is officially back open for business. I've had an email from the new manager today.

She has confirmed that we should notice improvements with quality, service and reliability.

Look forward to seeing you all. Especially Tony x

She? Any pics (upskirt shots if possible)

I'm coming fo sho; Can't wait to see David get a boner 'cos there's a woman behind the bar again :D

:wait:

Not that I want to see his boner............... :no:

• Like 3