Possible swap stage 2+ edition 30, with Octavia vrs tdi?

jh100

My stage 2+ golf edition 30, dsg.

Sometime in the future will be looking for an Octavia vrs tdi. Never would normally consider a swap just if the right car came along would consider it.

Had absolutely no plans to sell or change cars what so ever but my work will soon be moving me forcing my hand to change cars. I'm going to try and enjoy it for as long as possible before I do sell but just thought I would see if there would be any interest on here in the mean time as will want a diesel Octavia vrs.

57 plate

5 doors

R-tech Stage 2+, DSG

361bhp, 380lbs torque

It's pretty mint.

Could do with a full detail on the outside, and has a small tear on drivers seat.

I'm the third owner.

Just about to hit 89k

Fsh

Was completely standard when I got it. Some of the mods now are:

Evoms intake

Scorpion cat back with decat

Rs4 fuel valve

Vis HPFP

Vis front mount intercooler

GFB+ diverter valve

R tech PVC delete kit

Braided brake lines

Ferodo ds2500 front and rear pads

Limo rear tints, fronts 50%

De wipered

New black badges

Debadaged

Heko wind deflectors

Carbon wrapped Center console and gear shifter

Always run on 5-40w fully synthetic oil and Tesco 99ron fuel.

It's got the upgraded satnav head unit and rear parking sensors.

It's never wanted nor does it need anything. Owned it just over a year. All the mechanical parts and brakes have only been fitted around a month including r-tech map. Its an animal. It's hand around 3k put into it.

Just had it's mot with no advisories, cam follower changed just before map less than one month ago.

Done a lot of looking before I parted with my money for this one, really is a nice example.

Cannot stress enough I'm in no rush for it to go. Will be purely when my wallet can't afford the commute anymore so if you think down the line / in the new year etc you may be interested let me know. When I do list in a proper add will be made which will include a lot more detail. Car is in Hertfordshire. Feel free to ask any questions.

Not sure how to add pics but contact me and I can send loads.

Thanks guys

(Admin sorry if this isn't aloud, please delete)

Edited by jh100

• 2 months later...