Paintless Dent Removal - Glasgow Based

Hi All,

Tonight I came home from a night away to find a firework sitting along my wiper arm, and a nice dent in the roof. Raging is a understatement, I've only had my VRS around 4 weeks  :thumbdown: . I spoke to the next door neighbour and she said most houses were setting them off. Just one of these things I suppose. 

I dont believe its damaged the paintwork, there is a light scratch which should come out with a polish but I was wondering if anyone could recommend a paintless dent removal company?

I had a search on Google, but wanted to ask here also as word of mouth is a good thing.

Thanks...

Chips Away (Cumberland Street) did a bum job on my MKII vRS.

Jamie McShane (Dentmaster) is the man to go to - he's based in Braidwood but visits the Merc and BMW garages in Giffnock - did a brilliant job removing two door dings on my MKI - 07967 488629.

I'd personally steer well clear of Henry's but that's just my opinion!

Edited by Brian69

Chips Away (Cumberland Street) did a bum job on my MKII vRS.

Jamie McShane (Dentmaster) is the man to go to - he's based in Braidwood but visits the Merc and BMW garages in Giffnock - did a brilliant job removing two door dings on my MKI - 07967 488629.

I'd personally steer well clear of Henry's but that's just my opinion!

Tbh we ain't got a lot of dealers to choose from for Skoda, but Henry's are the best option compared to the others.....

• Like 1

Well, they are better than a dealer that rhymes with 'sharks'...

You might laugh, but my local small SEAT dealer has closed and the gang you mention above are now the only SEAT dealer local to Edinburgh/Lothians, so much against what I think that I should do, I'll need to pay them a visit to see if they can organise a BCM reflash - this is something that my original small local SEAT dealer was never interested in discussing! I hope that they exceed our expectations, or you might hear that I have been kneecapped or get similar threats if I become mouthy!!

Edit:- come to think about it, "their" Glasgow SEAT place is trying to be very friendly on the SEAT forum, maybe he is just an out of town hipster!

Edited by rum4mo
  • Like 1

I think we've got our wires crossed with Donald and Arnold - aptly both their surnames rhyme with 'shark' - assume you're talking about Arnold as I don't think Donald has a SEAT dealership in the Glasgow area.

This guy!

http://www.sldentrepair.co.uk/contact.html

He took a very tricky (so much that two other PDR people turned down the job) dent out of the crease on the rear arch on my wifes 2015 A1 Sportback, took about 30 mins, you wouldnt know it happened, seriously seriously impressive.

Cost me £70 last year if I remember correctly and he came to me.

• Like 1