Citigo Black sport stripe - 3M colour code?

bongobreak

Hello there

I've had my white Citigo for a couple of weeks and it's great!

I ordered it with the dealer-fitted sports stripe kit in black, and after several failed fitting attempts by the dealer (one of which left fine scratches in my cars paint - that's another story, which has thankfully been resolved) I decided to take the plunge and do a custom(ish) job myself - nothing fancy, just wanted to make a few tweaks.

It ever-so-slightly bothered me that the door stripes stopped at the leading edge of the door and didn't continue onto the wing, behind the front wheels.

Also I rather preferred a vertical stripe down the bootlid and the bumper too - to match the roof stripe.

That horizontal tailgate stripe just didn't look quite right to me - don't get me wrong, I think it's fine but I fancied something a teeny bit different!

I have some left over 3M vinyl from a botched set of stripes (don't ask!) from the Skoda OEM kit, but there are no 3M colour codes on them, and I might need more pieces than I have in leftovers.

What I need to know is the 3M series and the correct matching colour code.

I think it's probably either:

3M Series 80 Black Metallic Gloss 2560 or

3M Series 1080 Black Metallic Gloss G212.

I've spent a long time googling and eventually I sought the advice of a local vinyl wrapper, and he thinks it's probably the series 80 stuff, but I obviously want to be sure before I shell out on a metre of the stuff - he would have to order it in, so I can't compare my leftover OEM stuff with anything he has and the swatches are inconclusive.

He also said that it would be difficult to map their plotter to account for the tailgate latch button and the skoda badge (I thought this would be childs play for a pro, but maybe he didn't want to spend ages measuring it all), so rather than have him do it and waste loads of material I thought "How hard can it be?" - so I have designed a paper template for all the correct spacings and gaps etc and all I need now is the correct colour codes!

Do any of you knowledgeable folks know what the correct colour code is?

Please and thank you?

Bongo :)