Chinese Kodiaq

ZacDaMan72

Hey guys,

I've seen pictures of the new Kodiaq destined for the Chinese market and it looks better than ours.

f869b6f2dddda77f1ad2be40abf295eb.jpg

h74M8hq.jpg

The satin-chrome lower trim look great and theres a small Kodiaq badging on the front doors which looks nice (at least to me).

Opinions?

Edited by ZacDaMan72

The Chinese market for Skoda has always been very different, partly because the market is more demanding. You could even buy an Octavia Saloon (sedan) which was not available anywhere else, or even the pre facelift Superb MK2 with LED rear lights that were not available anywhere else.

• 5 weeks later...

The Chinese market for Skoda has always been very different, partly because the market is more demanding. You could even buy an Octavia Saloon (sedan) which was not available anywhere else, or even the pre facelift Superb MK2 with LED rear lights that were not available anywhere else.

We got the LED rear lights on the MkII pre-FL Superb here in the UK.

Only on the Laurin & Klement though and only for roughly the last years production...

21skoda-superb4.jpg

It was the MkII Octavia that got them over in China, but not here. Didn't stop a few of us from fitting them though  :D

4C029B1A-F7E1-4318-81E6-0BE6C2431214-530

30607448593_9fd041cacb_o.jpg

31378598616_2f0c626222_o.jpg

I'm struggling to see the differences.

Is it purely the badge on the door, the chrome trim along the plastic on the bottom of the doors and on the grill?

All of this can be retrofitted if desired! The Chinese do love their chrome.

skoda_kodiaq_002.jpg?itok=3zs5lO1F

Edited by silver1011

I'm struggling to see the differences.

Is it purely the badge on the door, the chrome trim along the plastic on the bottom of the doors and on the grill?

All of this can be retrofitted if desired! The Chinese do love their chrome.

Yeah, that's it but I think it does add some 'flair' however I don't think it can be easily retrofitted because Skoda aren't making them for the Chinese market but SAIC Motor

• Like 1