Skoda Fabia vRS VK61 FRC *SOLD*

Dr3w_vrs

Full Skoda service history | MOT to 16 November 2017 | NEW ENGINE with 2 year guarantee | 35,000 miles on the clock

Condition of the car is excellent. Non smoker & no pets.

I’m selling my much loved Skoda Fabia vRS. I purchased it from Skoda when it was 6 months old with 2k on the clock. It has been maintained & serviced immaculately, garaged every night and always run on 99RON petrol. No advisories on previous MOT’s. 2 keys. Loads of history – all documentation present. 

Fantastic car, with a great balance between power and economy – you can commute daily with ease with the DSG in Drive, 40mpg easily achievable (if you’re really careful my record is 55mpg!) or stick it in manual or sport mode for a bit of fun with the paddle shifters – 180bhp on tap.

Due to some common faults with the early twincharged engines, it required a new engine which was fitted by Skoda in November 2016 and is covered by a 2 year parts guarantee to November 2018. The new engine was fitted at 34,700 miles so very little mileage on it.

Looks great with the white wheels and candy white paint combination. Really quick wee car, with a combination of 180bhp and DSG gearbox the published 0-60 time is 7secs. Not bad for a small Skoda hatchback. In the real world it eats up the miles and is a joy to drive.

Extras: Climate control, red fabric bucket seats, tyre pressure monitor, mudflaps, black door mirrors and front grille, iPod/iPhone/aux inputs for your music.

Pirelli P Zeros all round. I also have two Dunlop Sport Maxx with a decent bit of tread left which come with the purchase.

I will be genuinely sad to see the car go; it’s given me many smiles per mile. I’m now running 3 cars and no longer have space, hence a reluctant sale.

Tmmok4x.jpg

K9F3C8m.jpg

£7,000. More pics to follow when I get a chance.

Location is Cleobury Mortimer (Shropshire/Worcestershire border, between Kidderminster and Ludlow).

If you would like any more information please let me know and I'll be happy to provide.

Andrew

Edited by Dr3w_vrs
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

I'm putting it on Autotrader in the next day or two, so if you have any comments on the quality and or quantity of the pictures it would be welcomed.

Was hoping for a nice day to get some pictures but alas the UK has let me down. So it's a grey sky and wet ground unfortunately.

The pictures were taken at a parking spot on top of Cleehill in Shropshire. Very beautiful place but a climate of it's own.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*** Final price reduction ***

£5,999

Looking for a sale in the next week, or it's going to go to trade. So here's your chance to pick up a real bargain. Trade are offering £5,800 so I'll let it go for no less than £5,999 privately.

Contact me by PM or through my eBay ad: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2011-61-Skoda-Fabia-vRS-/322408465033?hash=item4b110ac289:g:fR4AAOSwLEtYidvV

• 1 month later...

Just came across my old car for sale on Autotrader for £7,980 from a dealer in Wales.

Thought I'd comment with the Reg: VK61 FRC. So anyone searching on Google will see this thread.

It seems to have lost 2,000 miles since I sold it! Just an innocent typo I'm sure... 

Edited by Dr3w_vrs
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, valvedoctor46 said:

OMG Dr3w, I cant believe you had trouble selling it. Like I said, it looked stunning. Good that you gave people the heads up tho on the price and mileage mind :thumbup:

It surprised me too! Not sure if it was a bad time to sell, too niche a car or people not liking to buy privately. Probably a combination of all of these.

In the end selling to trade was so quick and easy, you can see why it's the preferred option by a lot of people.

I emailed the dealer about the mileage discrepancy and he has now corrected it in the ad to 35,326.