Which is the best shop/website to buy mats for my new Red Yeti?

Redyetifi

Hi, we have our new Yet, it's lovely but we're a  bit disappointed not to have mats.  It seems mad to sell a car without such a basic item... anyway, we have to buy some asap. Suggestions please, rubber or superior textile? Which website or shop? Thanks in advance...

N.B. They are listed as collection only. Looks as if the seller accepts reasonable offers though.

• Like 1

For price comparison, I got mine [all four] 10months ago from  superskoda cost 45 Euros including postage.

Yeti - heavy duty rubber floor mats, original Skoda Auto,a.s. - RHD        Cat no.   5L2061550B              
  • Like 1

There are lots of companies on ebay, just search on yeti floor mats

I got mine via there, delivered next day and less than half price.  Plenty of offers now that the range is heading towards being discontinued as sellers are clearing their excess stock before the model goes.

There are two types of rubber mat:

5L2 061 550A have a a raised edge lip

5L2 061 550B are flat

There is an image in the Yeti accessory brochure of both types. I've ordered the lip-edge type for our new Yeti (due in January) as we do a lot of winter dog walking etc. The rubber mats in our old Vauxhall have been jetwashed 100s of times and have proved excellent over 12 years, so we want similar in our new car.

Willis Skoda in Ruisip quoted me £35.68 for a set

Edited by edwards
  • Like 1

I bought Original Skoda 4 Piece Set Heavy Duty Rubber Floor Mats from Superskoda. (Catalogue number: 5L2061550B)  Front mats with Yeti (not all upper case) logo.

34.99 euros plus 9.99 euros shipping - but that was before the rate tanked.

probably best now from a UK Dealer, but you won't be disappointed with the quality.

(also bought the rear tunnel cover mat)

+1 for Skoda rubber mats. mine are nearly 5years old and still look like new. They have recently updated the the Yeti logo to match the block letters on the tailgate.

Sorry, my Superskoda front mats do have YETI and not Yeti on them (Catalogue number: 5L2061550B).

It's my green silicone key fob cover that is marked Yeti.

Familiarity clearly dulls the brain oxymoronically.

There are two types of rubber mat:

5L2 061 550A have a a raised edge lip

5L2 061 550B are flat

There is an image in the Yeti accessory brochure of both types. I've ordered the lip-edge type for our new Yeti (due in January) as we do a lot of winter dog walking etc. The rubber mats in our old Vauxhall have been jetwashed 100s of times and have proved excellent over 12 years, so we want similar in our new car.

Willis Skoda in Ruisip quoted me £35.68 for a set

Just an update on this. Apparently the 'A' mats with the raised edge are not UK lines and aren't available here. I can see them online in Europe and am currently engaged in trying to order a set from the Czech Republic. I'll let you all know how I get on...

Just an update on this. Apparently the 'A' mats with the raised edge are not UK lines and aren't available here. I can see them online in Europe and am currently engaged in trying to order a set from the Czech Republic. I'll let you all know how I get on...

That's interesting about the raised edge , I've got the 'B' set of rubber mats and they have a raised edge of probably about 7 or 8mm . How big is the raised edge on the proper raised-edge 'A' mats ? 

The image from the brochure I got the info from is quite small, but it looks to be perhaps 25-30mm. If I succeed in getting them I'll take a few snaps, the chap is currently checking for me.

image here:

post-150460-0-57509300-1481733815_thumb.jpg

In the end the 'normal' ones will be absolutely fine, its just that out local Common where we walk the dog is super-muddy so it will have a lot of boots in and out of it and the more protection the better. I've already got a boot tray from Carmats4u, and a boot lip protector and sill protectors from rearguard here, I've ordered from the same people who might have the mats a set of mudguards and a tunnel mat as they are cheaper than the UK, even with delivery.

The only thing we need now is the car itself - due in early January apparently!

• Like 1

So.... the raised edge mats are available in the Czech republic but there is currently an indeterminate wait for a batch to be produced - could be up to a month. So I've abandoned that path and gone for the standard rubber mats just for expediencys sake.

In other news.... the car that is 'comming in January' is at the dealers... pick up next week :-)

So.... the raised edge mats are available in the Czech republic but there is currently an indeterminate wait for a batch to be produced - could be up to a month. So I've abandoned that path and gone for the standard rubber mats just for expediencys sake.

These genuine Skoda raised edge rubber mats are available from a Skoda dealer for £39:60 with free postage.

http://www.theskodashop.co.uk/product/Floor_Mats_%28Rubber%29_%28Yeti_09%3E16%29_5L2061550B

These genuine Skoda raised edge rubber mats are available from a Skoda dealer for £39:60 with free postage.

http://www.theskodashop.co.uk/product/Floor_Mats_(Rubber)_(Yeti_09>16)_5L2061550B

Hi Urell. Those mats are the standard 'B' mats that I have now gone with. They do indeed have a small raised edge. The mats I was trying to order were the same part number but ending 'A' and are described as 'with raised edge'. If you look at the image above they have a much bigger lip which looks to be 25-30mm.

I guess in the end I am probably making heavy weather of this and any old mat would do, its just this will be the first brand new car we've ever owned and I am being over protective of it!

I guess in the end I am probably making heavy weather of this and any old mat would do, its just this will be the first brand new car we've ever owned and I am being over protective of it!

I had those (about 7 or 8mm lip) mats in my Fabia for 10½ years and they are excellent protection for when getting in with mud or snow on boots/shoes.

A quick hose down and scrub had them looking like new again.

• Like 1